on 6 November 2012
I have taken the old CCNP courses (BCMSN, BCSI, ICSW & ONT) as classroom courses, and this beats them all! Chris has the ability to explain technical detail easily and to point out the relevant information, not just loads of stuff that you will not use. I used this in conjunction with Chris's Udemy courses, and find that watching the videos, reading this book, and labbing up the various scenarios works better than any classroom course. One of my best purchases from Amazon. Just waiting now for SWITCH and TSHOOT.. Get busy Chris...
on 12 October 2013
This book is the clearest and most concise I've come across.

Chris Bryant is so gifted at explaining difficult concepts.

Reading this book and following the YouTube links will get you ready for exam practice.

Couldn't recommend more highly.

Passed my exam today 965/1000
on 3 August 2013
Bryant knows what he is talking about. and before you write a self study book you need to be a teacher,
otherwise you end up to confuse discourage those struggling to understand difficult materials!! I had read Cisco press material by 28 year old wendell Odom over and over but did not understand even one chapter.

I realy enjoyed in this book. It is must must must any one intend to understand ccnp route exam.
on 22 April 2013
Will say that this guide does help when watching the course that goes with it . Found it very easy to follow and the diagrams are very clear and easy to follow. The font text size is easy to read and also the links within the book to videos on YouTube are just great also.

So would recommend that you do get this guide if you have are going to purchase the online course that goes along with this guide.
on 30 May 2013
I've used Chris Bryant's books and videos for my CCENT and CCNA and passed first time on both and I can just tell you that I used his CCNP Switch ebook and videos to pass my CCNP Switch exam first time too.

His Books are easy to follow and go into a lot of detail, I always struggled with the official books from Cisco, but not any more, and look at the price, so cheap!

Now I'm starting my CCNP Route and using Chris Bryant once again - 5 stars.
on 17 January 2014
This is an excellent book. I passed the Route exam today with "Flying Colours". It covered topics very well, although I would advise on the Cisco books to flesh a few areas out.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 January 2014
A great resource for anyone wanting to pass the CCNP route exam, I am about half way through this and Bryant has made so many topics that seemed so unclear before a doddle!
on 22 January 2014
This is a good tool for prep toward the CCNP exams, the presenter give clear instructions and explains some of teh complex topics very well.