on 27 April 2017
Delivery was fast, happy with price for 72 nappies but the item needs to be updated to state it's 72 and not 74 nappies as advertised. I was aware it would be 72 after reading the reviews and pampers did state this on the invoice.

I have not opened the pack yet but let's see how my baby goes with this as I find pampers highly realiable and best brand so far. Fingers crossed!
on 25 May 2016
I always adore Pampers quality. Its Soo much better and comfortable for my little one.
on 11 March 2017
Good pampers but I found cheaper lol so I am annoyed now lol.... Also asda pampers are much softer....
on 28 February 2013
No fancy packaging the box arrived as shown though the Royal Mail. It was quite quick and was cheaper than as da at the time.
Pampers nappies have been my preferred choice for newborns as they have a nice softness to them which is gently against little skins.
The jumbo pack represents good value for money.
on 5 June 2017
Excellent product, fast delivery.
on 8 March 2017
kept her dry
on 28 October 2016
Highly econimical and a great Value for money. Highly recommended
on 16 June 2014
I would recommend pampers nappies - having used other products I would say pampers are the most durable, have never leaked and my baby looks comfortable wearing them. Great prices on amazon.
on 18 May 2017
perfect
on 4 May 2015
Have never had any problems with these nappies and my two children have both used them :)