on 2 September 2013
When I use these no matter how gentle I treat them when you try to open them they just break and as I wanted them for stitch/row markers in knitting they are hopless to use so I will not be buying again.
on 21 July 2014
These stitch markers took just over 3 weeks to arrive from China in a package that was, curiously, marked as a gift for Customs purposes. I suppose they virtually are a gift at the price. I've had stitch markers like these before and the pins break easily (hence the 3* rating), but they are so cheap that I don't care. You can slip them across from needle to needle like bead-and-ring type markers, but the big advantage of these is they can be placed in your work a few rows down and then removed later on. I use them to remind me which is the right side when it's not obvious, to denote pattern repeats and where to work shaping without having to move them every row, and to mark where the sleeves go when knitting dropped shoulder jumpers. You get a selection of different colours in the packet which means you can give them colour coded meanings
on 1 March 2013
very bad quality nothing like they look on screen very dissapointed when i opened packet 1 broke when i went to close it.
on 15 April 2014
I was disappointed to find that the picture had mislead me. These are nothing but normal safety pins with a coloured tip. I like to crochet and was needing these for a new project but I am now going to have to look elsewhere to get these. Don't think I'll use this seller again.
on 25 December 2013
50 % broke at first use. Then 50 % broke at the next use.
The plastic is not fit for the purpose.
Cheap, but still a waste of money.
on 29 July 2014
These took a long time to arrive and they are very poor quality. You get what you pay for. I've only used them a few times and almost all of them have broken. Just sent off for a better quality (hopefully) set to replace these.
on 15 December 2012
These stitch markers were a real find. I have previously used the normal slip on kind of marker, but these can on occasion also slip off. With these locking stitch markers that is impossible. Although they are small, they are easy to use, and lock firmly to the stitch, with no chance of them coming undone.
My most important use for a stitch marker is to secure the last loop when I put down a work in progress. These locking stitch minders as just perfect for the job. I am thrilled to bits with them, and would highly recommend them to other crochet users.
on 7 April 2014
Made of hard plastic, not at all pliable and therefore snap when you try to close them. May be OK on cards, but if you use them in their capacity as stitch markers they are absolutely rubbish. Do not waste your time or money.
on 18 March 2014
good mix of colours great for working with the different colours

only good for several uses as 3 of mine have already snapped at the bend
on 26 February 2016
I was using paperclips as stitch markers while I was waiting for these to come. This wasn't the best way to mark stitches as the metal would get caught in the wool.

These stitch markers are a good size so can be used on both large and small projects. They are also very easy to open and close and be done one handed, which is useful especially if you are mid project!

They come in a variety of bright colours so they can be easily seen against different colours of wool. They also have multiple of the same colour so it means if more than one marker needs to be used in a project, the same colour can be used if neccesary to avoid confusion.

They are also fantastic value for money,
review image