Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.99

on 23 July 2016
When I got this, I was excited to read how the story was going to end.

I absolutely adore Alexandra and the way she has come out of her shell. She loves Jeremy loads and she loves her kids. Her body is the answer to all the whole world.

She goes on an adventure to know her spiritual roots. Why is her blood so special?

NO SEX whilst she goes on this journey and boy does this journey make her see everything in a new light.

Loved the book and was sad to finish the book.
on 22 February 2013
After reading the other two books in the trilogy, I couldn't wait for this one! I wasn't disappointed, it was a great read that I didn't want to finish!
There was a good storyline as it followed on from the other books, showing a wonderful imagination from the author. I would recommend this book to anyone who likes intrigue and romance!
on 1 July 2013
Know I know these types of book things aren't close to the truth but this is so farcical that I skimmed the majority of this just to get to the end. The characters are not likeable from day 1, the plot lines get more farfetched as you read them and im sad I wasted me time reading it.

Book 1 was good, book 2 was awful and book 3 was terrible. I would never recommend this book in a million years.
on 16 September 2015
Loved these books!!!!!! I read all 3 in one week! What??? yes! I was quite sceptic with these after reading 50 shades of Grey, I wanted something romantic with a bit of a twist, something that would make me want to keep reading and has something to say. So I started reading the AVALON trilogy, and after passing the idea that it was the same as 50 shades, I discovered a new and refreshing story behind it. The way it's narrated it takes you to feel the point of view of everybody in the story, not only one person. I really loved it, that's why I'm doing the reviews for all 3 now that I read them! give it go, I promise you will be gladly surprised with the outcome. Enjoy!
on 20 February 2013
Loved all three of these books. I cound not put this one down either, I have read 50 shades x3 and Bared to you/Reflected in you, these are just as good, but these books are better written than 50 shades trilogy, the whole story through three books kept me gripped, hoping there will be more to come xx
on 5 February 2013
After being awakened sexually by a lover from her past, Ab embraces this change and her unspoken bond with Jeremy... only for her to be abducted for testing on her unique blood and responses to erotic experiences...she survives and escapes but finds herself now being blackmailed to return so they can take her blood...with her children at stake and her reputation Ab is willing to return....as the men in her life try to protect her another path is revealed...An embarks on a spiritual and sexual soul flight where her past, present and future merge.. I was a little wary of the turn in direction in this last part of the Avalon trilogy but having read it all its a perfect however predictable end..a moving one at that though. If you've read Destined to Play and Destined to Feel then you'll enjoy the completion to Ab`s journey which is indeed destined to happen. Enjoy.
on 9 October 2014
loved this booked, indigo bloome is a fantastic writer who can keep you on the edge through the book. This book was constant all the way through the story andd i recomend this book and the rest of the series.
on 14 February 2013
This book followed the previous 2 instalments with as many breathtaking moments! The conclusion left me feeling sated, and thoroughly satisfied with how all the characters found true love whilst exploring their sensuality. Thanks Indigo, I shall certainly keep an eye out for more.
on 24 April 2014
I got this because I had read the others stupidly buying the first two together, it ties the other two books up but it still is too wordy and at times confusing, dreams mingle with reality and re reads didn't help as I said of the other two... too wordy
on 4 February 2013
What a great read so glad I bought all 3, this has to be one the best trilogy's I have read. What a great read really really enjoyed this book.
Fantastic ending shedding a few tears. Well done Indigo you had me gripped from book 1.