on 21 February 2016
I'm in the third year of studying a microbiology-based degree in the UK and I love this textbook. I originally borrowed it from the university library but just had to buy my own copy. It is really thorough in its coverage of infectious diseases of the body, as well as the immune response and even therapeutic agents. Three of my fellow students have bought this book after me recommending it and showing it to them. I haven't used the online function but it sounds useful too.
on 19 September 2017
The best book I have ever bought. Recommended to me by my personal tutor and lecturer. This book has gotten me through the Medical Microbiology module of my degree wonderfully.
on 6 June 2017
Clear and realistic images with an easy to read layout for study.
on 22 November 2015
Nice lay out and easy to understand
on 4 August 2016
Came way before it was predicted, good almost brand new quality. Good for the price
on 2 January 2014
Absolutely fantastic, had everything I need for my microbiology module and clearly explained it all. I would definitely recommend it to any student nurses struggling with microbiology!
on 22 November 2014
Love this book. Excellent value!
on 30 April 2015
Came in handy for for my Biomedical science Bsc.
on 20 September 2014
Thank you for my order it arrived ontime and am happy with it.
on 22 October 2013
Despite it stating that it may take up to 23 days for the book to come it took only 3. The book was also a lot cheaper than buying it from other sellers.