on 16 June 2013
I normally use a DSLR camera for serious photography but I also carry a "point and shoot" to capture quick shots without a lot of set up and lens changing.
The EX-ZR300 is very compact for what it delivers, it is quick and easy to use with lots of automatic settings but also allows manual control should you ever need it, which I find I don't.
The key functions for me are :-
Best shot settings, HDR, High speed CS and video
Like most electronic devices this camera can do so much more if you need it but I just use a few simple setting and the results are excellent . Quality wise, when I mix the images in with those from my DSLR camera people never know.
I have used various Casio Exilim cameras for many years and I really like them
on 16 September 2013
I love the casio cameras as they are so easy to use...took a chance in buying a cheap version last year tho and it was disappointing...always go for the higher end as they are much easier and better to use!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 20 October 2013
Great camera for slow motion images, and it doesn't get blurry. Ideal for sports and leisure, and the photo options are plentiful.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse