on 30 May 2013
The earpiece is quite bland like an electrical cable with ear plugs... which masde me abandon it on delivery for the alternative product I had ordered. However when the betronix team sent the most enthusiastic request for a review that I have ever seen, I decided to try it. Trust me... they are awesome in sound quality... already abandoned the other pair. Clear balance of bass, mid and highs without a real need to adjust player equaliser. If you are finicky with sound quality, you'd find this a cheap alternative to high end ear/headphones. Haven't tested the durability... but quality(sound not product) is highly commendable. Definitely a good buy at the price.
on 26 January 2013
For the price that these are sold at, you get great value for money! Great at isolating the sound and quality is very good. My only criticism is that the wire started to break down after only 4 months but you get what you pay for.
on 4 May 2013
I got these for use in the gym, they are a great price and do the job brilliantly, arrived after 2 days which I was more than happy with, packaged well and so far no problems, good clear sound, stay in my ear which is great!!!!! would recommend
on 4 May 2013
EAR PHONE ARRIVE TODAY. TRIED SRAIGHT AWAY TO COMPARE WITH SONY. WOW WHAT A DIFFERANCE. THEY ARE SUPERB. BUY A PAIR YOU WILL BE VERY HAPPTY LOVLEY CLEAR + BASEY. PACKAGING COULD BE BETTER. 10XS BETTER THAN SONY OR ANY OTHER IVE OWNED EVER.
on 30 September 2013
Bought 2 pairs of these for my sons, both of which broke within a short space of time. The seller replaced one set free of charge quite quickly but I haven't yet put these to the test as have bought more expensive earphones for my sons. I suppose you get what you pay for, really, but I did expect them to last longer than they did.
on 12 August 2013
waste of £5..one ear doesnt work properly and the fitting in the ear isnt good despite using various options provided. tried to cancel before seller sent out as a friend told me they are pants...was to late and guess what.they are pants :(
on 29 May 2013
Cheapest headphones I have ever bought but far superior to Sony, Phillips I paid double for. Only concern is the wire, it is quite flimsy at the connection so am not expecting them to last forever. [Additional note. They stopped working after a month, very flimsy wire at connection point was the cause]
on 18 August 2013
These headphones are very good. I have been using sennheiser's in ear headphones for a long time but when I saw the price on these I decided to try them out. Compared to the sennheiser CX200 they are almost as good and much cheaper.

The cable feels a bit stiff and cheap compared to sennheiser, but I don't really mind.

The sound quality is the same as far as I can detect and that is very very good.

The biggest difference is in the sound insulation. The sennheiser cut the surrounding noise with around 20dB but these only cut around 5-10dB. This can both be a advantage and a disadvantage. I definitively prefer the sennheiser for flying when I want to cut out the noise but for walking and cycling I like to be able to hear what is going on around me.

All in all a very good pair of headphones, far better than most and unbeatable at the price.
on 15 June 2013
received quickly (1 week before estimated date)good sound quality with my philips mp3 player definitely worth £5 I have paid more in the past for 'tinny'sound quality
on 24 June 2013
These earphones are definitely a good buy. I go through so many pairs of earphones, these being my 7th this year, and they have already lasted far longer than all of my other ones. The wires are sturdy and seem to be trustworthy so far. And the sound quality is very good, better than any other earphones i have tried. They really do block out sound so easily, which has allowed me to just get on with my work in media and drown out the noise of the classroom which is very handy. The only fault i have with them is that they fall out of my ears sometimes but that isn't really a big problem for me. I definitely recommend them.