on 20 April 2014
Although I have embraced many social media platforms,I have always avoided twitter.
This is because I didn't understand it,and couldn't find an easy to understand guide.
I was pleasantly surprised to read Tom's book as he makes it easy to understand twitter.
He also explains how it is possible to make money.
A good read
on 16 October 2012
The best review for this book would be in 6 months time after you implemented all the ideas and showed the money earnt and time spent against the cost of the book. I will be implementing these ideas to get traffic to my blog.

I enjoyed the book. Simple and easy to read, with no filler, which may explain the shortness of it and therefore could be a good thing in the long run. I read the book quickly and have started to implement the ideas. It starts with the basics on how to set up an account and includes easy ways to automate the account in the future and links and names of web resources that can help. Also explains the best things to tweet including web site that will give you trending content, this is great as I am usually stuck for something to say.

The book had a good pace, tone and free from any obvious spelling or typos issue.

The book didn't have a table of contents, which I found annoying as I like to flick back and go to specific chapters, instead I had to scroll through the book looking for the key points again which is frustrating.

Overall, I enjoyed this book and looking forward to seeing if it actually works.
on 4 October 2012
I use twitter, but not very productively, that is until reading this little gem. Tom gives the reader a lot of information that will help them to monetise Twitter, something I'd never thought of before. It's a great resource and reference guide that I for one will certainly be using to get the most out of Twitter.
on 22 October 2012
I like this book, it's easy to read and full of good, practical advice. This is a book anyone who's interested in making money in any way from the Web should read. My only gripe is the lack of a clickable contents and that's the real reason this book has only got a 4-Star review from me.
on 5 October 2012
Twitter is a quandary for most of us. This one nailed it with lots of concise, pointed info that goes to the heart of the matter...how to monetize Twitter. I'll be much more thoughtful with my posts after giving this one a careful read. See you out there in twitterland.
on 24 March 2014
When you decide to self-publish you need the whole suite of social marketing sites in your armoury, Twitter being one of the trickiest to master. Tom tells you exactly what you need to do which is money well-spent in my book!

Mark Watson - Author of "The Shark in the Park".