on 5 April 2014
I've been buying quite a few belkin products since last year, inclduing iphone cables, RCA to 3.5mm cables and now this, and extension cable so that I can be a little more mobile around my workspace when I don't want to share my love of speed metal with the rest of the team.

The cable's length is just long enough to thread behind the imac on my desk and allow me to go about my work without having the earphones getting yanked off. Love it!
on 10 March 2014
Long enough for what I needed and a good price. Cable is thin but seems to be decent enough quality
VINE VOICEon 26 December 2013
needed a 3.5mm extension as my computer had a dodgey front panel jack port, so i plugged it in directly to the back of the PC where the motherboards port were, so i needed this, would recommend the same fix for anyone in a similar situation as the wire that goes to the front panel is often not shielded properly, and also disable any other audio devices not in use.
on 29 October 2014
Used this cable daily for over year to connect headphones to av receiver and it was great while it lasted. Now the audio keeps cutting out. So quite a decent cable for the price but just doesn't last long enough. To be honest it has lasted longer than any other cable I have tried but it was also the most expensive.
on 22 October 2014
Have had this for over a year now and the quality is deteriorating. The metal sleeve of the jack keeps coming loose and most importantly the female end of the jack needs to be wiggled for the sound to come through on speakers.
on 24 July 2014
Not the most amazing cable in the world for headphones (as is too long) however it goes through a lot and the quality of sound transferred is still the quality I expect. All in all it's a mid quality product
on 21 June 2014
I experienced no problems with this product whatsoever and it performed above my expectations. It does the job as well as I could have asked for at a good price.
on 1 September 2016
Quality product with slimline design. The 3.5mm jack works with your iphone Cover on, and there is no loss in audio quality.
on 22 October 2013
As usual it arrived quickly as i would expect from Amazon, this is a good little extension cable just long enough for me it looks well made & there does not appear to be any loss in sound quality. Would recommend this product.
on 23 November 2013
Nice tidy little cables and professional looking too. Used them with x mini speakers for better sound from my laptop.