on 30 March 2014
My first thoughts were what a greatly priced, value for money printer. Sadly after less than Six months old it failed, then Epson were happy to facilitate the warranty by charging me £10:00 for delivery/ collection.

It took two days to exchange the refurbished model for my faulty unit,so I now have a second hand unit.

So buyers be ware of warranty issues.

It cost me £20:00 with costs for re boxing the unit, courier charges -not a happy bunny! !
on 7 July 2017
Junk. Never worked properly. Eventually gave up and replaced with HP.
on 16 March 2017
Have had this a couple of years now and we do a lot of printing. Is linked to all our Cell phones and laptops. Great printer has never let us down.
on 22 October 2013
As I have always gone for Epson printers I went for this one also an Epson. Totally out of this world it has been 10 yrs since i bought my last printer which was also an all in one. The look and design is great fits in well in the room its in. Print quality is very good.
on 17 March 2017
Nice printer
on 17 September 2017
ok
on 27 March 2014
Very good and easy to use, clear printing and quiet. Set up easily, not too big and looks stylish. I like the digital display which guides you through the printing process. Not done any scanning or faxing yet. P Rotherham.
on 29 June 2014
I found it a little complicated to use but very pleased with the printer the ink supplied with the machine ran out after very little use, hope the new inks that I have ordered last longer.
on 14 September 2013
This printer is amazingly easy to set up and worked with the two laptops, one iPad, one iPhone, one Android and one PC that our household use, straight away with no problems.
Decent quality printing.
Only loses a star because it's not quite as fat as I imagined it would be. Still much better than anything I've had before, though.
I'm happy to recommend this.
on 1 February 2014
Seems like an excellent wifi printer. Very easy to set up and I can now print from anywhere in the house which is tremendous