on 18 May 2013
I needed a camera case for my Samsung NX1000 but did not want anything too bulky. I can fit my camera with the 20-50mm lense attached, my wide-angle lense, filters, and spare battery into this case and still carry it on my belt.
on 13 August 2013
I find this case ideal for storing the camera and various accessories I
usually require when doing photo shoots so yes its ok for my needs
on 18 May 2015
Great like it, could be a little bigger so could store spare batteries
on 1 January 2014
suits the camera i have been given for a pressie and sturdy lightweight and not too bulky, can add the straps or leave them off
on 17 June 2015
good quality
on 15 February 2013
Excellent product & equally excellent service, arrived next day despite free carriage. The photo of this bag doesn't do it justice; it is very neat, well padded & robust & was exactly the right size for a Samsung NX1000 plus 50 to 200mm zoom lens, flashgun, memory sticks & memory cards.
on 12 January 2013
This was a gift for my sister. It was what she wanted for her new camera.
What I really have to praise is the service I received from the company.
They bent over backwards to get this to me for Christmas so I thank them for that.
It also was not at the rip off prices that Samsung wanted for it. So all in all I am very happy with my purchase
on 5 March 2015
Thought this bag would be larger - awkward fitting my camera in with the lens.
Prompt delivery. Service good.
on 8 December 2013
I got this for my Samsung camera.

The one from the store was way over priced.

I am happy with this - in terms of quality, finish and function.
on 4 May 2013
this was a perfect fit for my Samsung nx1000 and its detachable lens, problem though out of sight etc etc