Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop now Shop now

on 26 June 2014
once you get used to using this press it is awesome. I am a novice baker, just like having something to do, my usual recipe makes 36 cookies but with this it made 130, and they are the perfect size for nibbles with a cup of tea. my whole family really enjoyed them also.
on 23 May 2015
This is the worst piece of equipment we have ever used we managed to make two sets of biscuits before the rivets in the handle popped off the piston is too small for the bore and wr have had to discard using it altogether it is not of merchantable quality and if it was not for the cost of the freight we would return it for a refund.
It cost some $30 freight to get it here and we will be much more suspicious about trading with Amazon in the future
on 22 October 2014
Very cheap and light weight, instructions not very good, and the cutters look as though they will rust very easily, so I decided to send back and order a better quality cookie press. The screw ends look substantial on the photo but they are very flimsy. Non of it is dishwasher safe either. So this wasn't what I expected but I was given a prompt refund by the seller, so can't complain really.
on 27 June 2015
I give this a three starts because I have only tried it as a sample not really put it to a good test. But I did find it suited its purpose....also I must say its pretty strong and not a flimsy thing you sometimes get and cleaning it is so simple
on 12 March 2014
I bought this product for my mum- and I was very excited to see how it would work, and how good it would be.
We had a little trouble working it at first, as the instructions weren't always clear, but once we got everything worked out at last, it worked perfectly fine and made lovely cookies. I wouldn't recommend this for children however, because the parts are a little on the sharp side and overall it's complicated to work. Still great though- does what it says on the tin.
on 16 October 2013
There are several problems with this biscuit maker. I had to find someone strong enough in the street to undo the closing ring, use pliers to shift the biscuit size disc and generally find the edges sharp enough to cut through the skin
on 1 June 2015
The cooky press was stiff and hard to operate. It squeeked when the handle went down to push the dough out. The cooky blades had patches of a brown sticky residue. I had to dispose of it.
on 26 April 2014
I cant believe this item the cookies are lovely and so easy to use and make great cookies cant wait to do more
on 28 August 2014
not used it myself but grand daughter very happy with it
on 8 May 2015