Colour: Blue|Change
Price:£1.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 14 April 2017
Collars never seem to last my cat too long as she scratches them contstantly until they fall apart! I think it's a game on how quickly she can ruin it. This one held up quite well as the outside is more of a plastic type collar, yet the fluff on the inside is soft.
on 17 March 2017
This has lasted really well, it has not frayed like previously bought fabric ones
on 15 March 2017
This is as expected from a collar. Nothing glam but nice.
on 16 February 2016
ALWAYS BUY SAFETY CATCH COLLARS. I've found these up trees where my cats have got hooked and the catch has snapped.
on 27 January 2015
Good quality . Does it job , just wish the bell was louder ... reflects really well
on 3 October 2013
This collar is unbelievably reflective. Can even see my cat's collar reflecting through her thick neck fur - like a lion's mane. Car's headlights reflect off this collar brilliantly. I feel confident that the cat can easily be seen by car driver's on dark nights.

I've ordered a couple of extras because she tends to dispose of collars quite regularly, regardless of the locking mechanism or price paid. In fact, the more expensive the collar, the more chance of her achieving her goal of disposal in record time.

If you want full on reflective, this is the collar to buy. Extremely good value for money. Collars arrived two days after order.
on 17 September 2013
Very reflective in the dark, flashes brightly in car headlights or even in fairly low light. It looks and feels high quality. The clasp is nice and snug, better than the button style clasps on many other safety collars. The bell is easily removed for those of us who think it is unfair to stick a bell on a cat.

I give the collar five stars but I give my cat one star for retaining collars; he loses at least one per week no matter which brand of collar I get. I bought 4 of these around a month ago and they are all gone now. Like I said though, this is NO reflection on the collar and very much a reflection on my cat; I think he has figured out how to remove safety collars.

If your cat is capable of keeping a collar for more than a week then I would say that these are a very good buy, particularly if your cat tends to cross roads as it is the most reflective collar I've seen to help your cat be visible to drivers.
on 12 June 2014
My wife's cat has lost every collar he has worn, with the exception of a sparkly red Christmas one. I thought it a little unfair that he should be forced to wear such a sparkly girly collar in May, so I chose this - based solely on price, because I figured he would lose it within a week.

The quality is spot on, the bell is still blue (ish) and rings. He has lost it once, but I managed to retrieve it from a neighbor's garden and reattach it to the cat. Still going strong today.

The safety clip works well, better than having a traditional buckle given the cat's penchant for climbing. The bell is loud enough to give even the most distracted of garden creatures at least a small heads up on their impending demise. The fabric seems OK quality too.

Thanks guys!
on 6 March 2014
A really nice cat collar. My 16 year old cat didn't object to me putting it on or her wearing it. Really comfy. She doesn't find it irritating. Good reflective properties. Don't know how long it will stay on her or the bell stay put. However, she is not a hunter and a more 'stay-at-home' cat. Also seems to have a fairly good release if she should ever get caught in shrubbery. Would recommend for older cats in particular. Also had a name tag made. But this is not as big as it appears in pictures. Engravers still managed to include name, address and a phone number. Well done.
on 25 October 2016
These collars are a real bargain!

I have 5 cats which have NEVER had collars as I was so scared of them getting nagged onto a branch of something and never getting free... But I found these and I must say I'm impressed! My cats have adapted pretty well to them including my stray kitten (he still needs to grow into it! Hehe)

But yes, I'd definitely buy these. Reasons why:

* They adjust to the cats size and I have various sized cats including my chunky monkey Coco, who is a bit chunkier than the rest and it fits her brilliantly.
* The reflective material does work, could try it out like I did. I put the cats in a dark room and flashed my torch quickly (like a car in a sense) and you could see clearly where the cats were.
* I took the bells off as they were going mad! But the bells are really cute heh! I've replaced them with ID tags in which fit perfectly into the small metal holder for the bell.

Overall, this product is really good my cats are all outdoor except for the little kitten. And they all come back home at various times in the day for a snuggle on the sofa and all still have their collars. I do recommend these collars. By far one of the best collars especially if your cat goes out like mine.
review image