Colour: Black|Change

on 19 March 2014
I bought a couple of reflective cat collars for my kitten when she was 5 months old in preparation for her going outside once she had been neutered at 6 months. Unfortunately they were much too big which meant even when they were as small as they could go, she was able to get her mouth under the collar. This led to a couple of instances where the collar became stuck in her mouth and around her neck. Luckily we hadn't left her unsupervised so we were able to free her immediately.

This was the only 'kitten' collar I could find that wasn't elasticated. I have read some horror stories about elastic collars along with many negative reviews here on Amazon. After seeing the distress caused by my kittens experience with the reflective collar (that lasted only a few moments) I knew there was no way I could risk trying an elastic one.

This collar is perfect!! It is just the right size for my kitten and there is room for her to grow into it before she is able to fit into the cat collars. The jewel charm seems a bit sharp, but I didn't buy the collar because of the charm so I was happy to remove it straight away. So far my kitten has been wearing it for 2 weeks and she hasn't managed to lose it. It is reassuring that the buckle is quick release in case she was ever to get it caught.
on 1 April 2017
Really good fit, just what I needed for a naughty kitten.
on 11 May 2017
Looks cute but didn't last long
on 14 December 2016
Beautiful little collar picture doesn't give it justice however it broke after a few hours on my cat the clip broke
on 8 May 2017
Really cute, tiny collar. My cat ripped her's off within a couple of hours though sadly and I can't find it, but I guess that's the risk you take with safety collars.
on 18 April 2017
Tiny and broke easily
on 23 February 2017
I have two Oriental kittens and could not find a collar small enough for them. These are perfect. So pretty, the bell lets me know where they are. I always worried about collars getting caught but these come off it they catch and if play is too rough which is what I wanted. At this price they are cheap to replace if necessary.
on 13 May 2013
Lovely kitten collar. The Jewel attachment didnt stand up to kitty scratching the collar and came off within 24 hours. Bit of fiddling with a pair of pliars and all is good!!
on 8 June 2016
The only kitten collar we found that actually fits our kitten! It tinkles as she walks so we can hear where she is... its really good quality and looks super cute!
on 12 April 2013
Just what i needed for a cat with a small neck, my cat hates collars and having tried one of these which worked i now have a stock of them!