Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New album - Matt Terry Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

Dotty Cat Collar with safety buckle Pink
Colour: Pink|Change
Price:£2.95+ Free shipping

on 15 September 2016
Lovely collar. Looks very pretty. Our cat is quite small. The bell is quite jingley but it doesn't seem to stop her catching birds.
on 23 January 2016
I didnt even have to adjust it, thats how good it is.
Bells good to (to my sisters annoyance)
I even got her new tag on easly
review image
on 27 August 2015
Very pretty collar, and lightweight for the summer heat. Cat seems happy to wear it, and it looks nice too.
on 20 November 2014
Brilliant fast etc
on 30 July 2014
Great as yet she still is wearing it!!!
VINE VOICEon 25 January 2013
I have finally found a pretty and more importantly safe collar for my youngest Siamese, Azrael. Ancol are a good Company as their collars break away very easily so there is no chance of your cat choking if it got caught on anything. With his beautiful azure eyes, Azrael looks the business in this collar.

Well done Ancol.
on 31 December 2013
My cat was bringing me back presents of birds and field mice so bought this collar. She has worn it for about 2 months now and so far not lost it. It has a nice bell on it that so far is helping keep the wildlife population warned that she is hunting. So no more presents and i'm happy, not sure my cat is tho :P
on 20 June 2014
Very pleased with the item, GIZMO the cat also loves it. Arrived quicker than expected. Excellent value for money. Would certainly recommend to other buyers.
on 10 December 2013
this product is very nice and easy to adjust. the safety catch works perfectly as my little explorer has confirmed.
on 28 March 2014
It was gone within a few days. The buckle is too easy to open. My cat removed it after a few hours, but I found it so I put it on again. Now I don't know where she's lost it, but I don't think I'm ever seeing it again (she goes outside).