Customer reviews

Monster High Create A Monster Harpy

on 18 July 2017
Kids just seem to live Monster High! Swappable parts and clothing make for infinite combinations. The whole theme of the genre is that "It's ok to be different". Some of the small joints on one or two dolls have broken over time but all in all a great toy.
on 25 February 2013
We couldn't wait to get this monster. First impression my daughter had was disappointment.
This monster looks great, but is hardly possible to be assembled by kid herself. Joints are not flexible, hard to attach to other parts. I had to use pliers to work out joints before my kid was able to assemble doll.
Otherwise doll looks nice and unique. My daughter was happy to get this doll to top up her wide collection of Monster High dolls. I would rate 4* for its look and 1* for ease of assembly.
on 16 September 2014
Brilliant add on toy to extend the playability of the Create A Monster lab....which you need to use the body torsos from as this add on kit alone does not make a complete doll. Bit daft not to put a torso in but I guess they assume you have the starter set. My daughter has most of the add-on kits and we're drowning in heads and limbs but short on torsos. Still it does encourage her to take them apart (bit like doll lego) and change things around. Harpy kit is good with a nice wig, dress and wings and was delivered very quickly.
on 26 January 2013
The harpys face is just stunning, though the wig is a mess (read Nightmare!) to fit and doesn't sit well on her head. However, the rest of the set is amazingly beautiful and delicate.
on 19 January 2014
No torso or top bit of arm or leg so you do need to have a starter pack. But otherwise lovely colours and great fun!
on 7 June 2016
Great Bday present for my girl's friend. Speed delivery due to Amazon Prime. Nothing to complain about
on 9 April 2015
really nice, well done add on pack, my daugther love it
on 28 February 2016
My daughters loves this. Happy customer
on 26 December 2015
Very good price and quality thank you
on 3 April 2013
unfortunately i didn't understand that there was no torso in....but this was my fault.my daughter loved it because i bought also the starter pack afterwards,

See one answered question