on 12 September 2015
These cost more than I usually like to spend on socks but they are worth it. I have had no trouble with holes after a few washes like another reviewer, I have been wearing them in cooler weather for two years and they have washed and wore just fine. They lost one star because they rotate around the foot a little.
on 22 August 2013
These socks are roomy/stretchy and made from thick material, I bought them for the coming autumn and winter, and the design is a little bit of fun for men's socks. My legs are quite thick so I may find the cuffs too tight, (hopefully I will manage to stretch the cuffs after washing if that is the case).
on 10 June 2018
Bought these about 5 years ago and they’re still perfect!
on 20 March 2013
Bought these for husband who does alot of field work, but one sock has worn in the heel after only a few wearings. It was on the seam. I have stitched it, but there is now a ridge where I repaired it. Otherwise very comfortable.
on 24 April 2016
Look good, feel good, perfect for wellies
on 13 March 2013
Ordered these for my son to go with his Lee Cooper Union Jack Wellies and they are just a good size but also love the chilli design. Keep feet warm and stops any chafing. Parcel arrived well within specified time.
on 15 January 2015
Bought these for the wife to wear with her wellies when walking the dogs. Good deal :)
on 11 January 2014
Bought two pairs, - my husband loved them, and they gave the family a good giggle regarding the pattern. Thank you.
on 30 July 2017
Comfy & trendy footwear, ideal for festival season.
on 6 January 2013
Exactly as described and shown in picture. Lovely and warm also very thick and do the job very well. Would happily buy again.