Format: DVD|Change

on 10 April 2014
Very happy with my purchase and the service I received. I have been looking for these old time favourites for a while and I am very pleased to have them all in one lovely box.
on 18 December 2015
You can't go wrong with a bit of Doris Day. I grew up watching these films with my gran on tv, absolute classics and favourites of mine. A varied selection means you are bound to find a favourite. Memorable songs, and dance sequences. Well worth the price. Packaging is good too. Looks great on my shelf.
on 6 March 2015
Clang clang clang went the trolley zing zing zing went my heartstrings from the moment I watched them I fell so will you too a nostalgia fest if ever there was one who can forget Doris day whip cracking away and gene Kelly singing in the rain next time there's a storm pop outside and try it yoursel. Great entertainment from Hollywood elite highly recommended
on 25 November 2014
Must buy for any fan of musicals
on 4 June 2013
My package was perfect. I am very satisfied. Thank you very much. I will recommend this to my friends and family.
on 15 January 2014
Best christmas present ever! Brought me back to my childhood, especially while watching The Silvery Moon and Annie Get Your Gun. Excellent quality and presented in a nice box too. Great value for money.
on 1 August 2015
Purchased for residents of a care home - they really appreciate being able to watch and join in with the movies they remember from their youth. Excellent price and great service.
on 17 February 2014
Christmas present for the inlaws, they are thoroughly enjoying revisiting some classic films. Will be looking for more of the same for next presents.
on 1 December 2014
Superb value. Haven't watched them all yet but very much enjoyed what I have seen so far! Great entertainment and wonderful songs.
on 13 December 2013
Bought this for the Christmas season and we are enjoying these lovely old musicals as I type. The 'feel-good factor' is wonderful.