on 24 March 2013
I bought this as the old one had a broken fastener andalso was black so got lost in the bottom of my handbag. This one is sturdy and bright. Just what I wanted. Price is higher than some covers but does has a rigid plastic inner section that holds the phone firmly, so good value for money.
on 1 January 2013
I got this case for my new phone and one of my cases was falling to bits so i went for a union jack flp case and arived in four days and it was brill,it fited like a dream and the clip was very strong. I am very pleased with my order and recommend to everyone.
on 14 June 2013
Quite quick getting here , fitted ok , but when my son took it out in garden an put it on the table (which must of been damp) noticed all the red colour had run into the white !!