Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 25 September 2012
I bought this for my 8 year old daughter's pizza and movie birthday party. All seven of the girls were entranced from start to finish. Definitely worth buying - my daughters have watched it again since and it will definitely be going on holiday with us. Good story line and no attitude. Also loads of great gymnastics to watch. Excellent buy.
on 30 December 2014
If your daughter is gymnastics crazy, and between 5-10 years old, I'd say this is an excellent film. It's not too 'teenager-y' and sticks to topics relevant to a school aged girl. My 6 year old has watched it at least half a dozen times since getting it, and I find it good to reinforce my own messages to her that school should be any athlete's top priority, that friendship is important, and also that you can't win in any sport unless you work very hard and make sacrifices.
on 8 January 2014
My daughter loves this film! Excellent for girls 7+ and especially those into gymnastics! All American Girl products are fantastic!
on 15 March 2013
a bit cheesy and a bit Disney like but great for the young gymnast. And to top things off a good lesson to be learned.
on 9 October 2013
Brought my 11 year old daughter, shes watched it over and over again and loves it. A little girls dream.
on 19 September 2013
My pre-teen nieces enjoyed this , you won't regret . Can we please have KIT KITTERIDGE released in region2 please !
on 7 June 2015
My niece loved this film
on 10 August 2015
My daughter absolutely loved this but there are scratches which prevent it playing smoothly..unfortunately she only got to view it after the summer term when the return period has expired.
on 11 January 2014
I bought this for my 5 year old God daughter as part of her Christmas present. She loves it and has watched it over and over again. Very happy.
on 8 January 2014
Enjoyable story, my kids have watched it over and over, be good to have a few more in the series.