on 28 December 2012
This app does not work on my kindle fire, a message telling me there is no
internet connection pops up constantly even though the connection is there and is fine!
This is the problem with apps there is no way to sort them out when they don't work and I have paid for it.
0Comment| 121 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 December 2012
I downloaded this application and it does not work. I would like my money back please. reimburse my account as soon as possible.
on 28 December 2012
This app does not work with the kindle fire hd. It cannot find an internet connection. Haven't a clue how to report this problem.
11 comment| 82 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 January 2013
As per another review I thought was perhaps a fluke,I was also unable to download this app. Very disappointing and a waste of money.
It is a pity more care is not taken to get the technical details correct.
on 3 December 2012
I highly recommend this app, so much work and thought has gone into proding this! I have a reasonable size garden and have planted ordinary flowers, but this app will re-kindle anyone's lagging enthusiasm, it did mine!
I would also highly praise Birds by the same programer.
They take a heck of a time to load but well worth the end result
on 4 January 2013
The app didn't work. Wouldn't even open due to internet connection problems as others have said. But at the bottom of review page there is a contact Amazon with enquiry selection so I emailed them and asked for a refund and they did this within the hour and apologized.

So they can't be farer then that. It is a shame it didn't work.
on 4 July 2013
Rubbish. So limited i know more plants than they have on the app. Waste of time would not recommend to anyone
on 30 December 2012
After paying for and downloading this app to my kindle all I got was a constant wireless signal not available message when I tried to open the app!! When you click ok, it just shuts the app off!
on 29 June 2013
missing a lot of common garden flowers i.e. delphiniums didn't get a mention & they dont come more common than that
on 13 April 2013
I downloaded this book of flowers but was quite disappointed. It did tell you all about the flowers, when to plant etc. There was a small picture in the top left corner but I could not enlarge this at all to get a good picture of the flower to see it in more detail. I would like to buy another flower book, but without seeing inside first, I am a little reluctant. Sorry.