on 28 August 2016
Amazon should not advertise this app in their library as it does not work with Kindle Fire HD and enthusiastic gardeners will buy the App before reading the reviews and finding that out for themselves. Amazon ought to send us our money back.
on 28 December 2012
This app does not work on my kindle fire, a message telling me there is no
internet connection pops up constantly even though the connection is there and is fine!
This is the problem with apps there is no way to sort them out when they don't work and I have paid for it.
0Comment| 125 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 December 2012
This app does not work with the kindle fire hd. It cannot find an internet connection. Haven't a clue how to report this problem.
11 Comment| 82 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 December 2012
After paying for and downloading this app to my kindle all I got was a constant wireless signal not available message when I tried to open the app!! When you click ok, it just shuts the app off!
on 4 July 2013
Rubbish. So limited i know more plants than they have on the app. Waste of time would not recommend to anyone
on 29 June 2013
missing a lot of common garden flowers i.e. delphiniums didn't get a mention & they dont come more common than that
on 27 December 2012
I downloaded this application and it does not work. I would like my money back please. reimburse my account as soon as possible.
on 4 January 2013
The app didn't work. Wouldn't even open due to internet connection problems as others have said. But at the bottom of review page there is a contact Amazon with enquiry selection so I emailed them and asked for a refund and they did this within the hour and apologized.

So they can't be farer then that. It is a shame it didn't work.
on 7 January 2013
As per another review I thought was perhaps a fluke,I was also unable to download this app. Very disappointing and a waste of money.
It is a pity more care is not taken to get the technical details correct.
on 12 April 2014
I thought this App to be a very useful item, or so I thought. On using it it kept shutting down my Kindle and after several attempts at making it work I deleted it from my tablet. Silly me, I thought I would have another go at using it but the same problem occurred. As a previous writer said "I should have read the review before buying".

As I have supposedly bought it twice, I would appreciate a refund please Amazon.