on 28 March 2014
For the money this is an amazing product - I've also got a jawbone jambox and the JBL gives 70% of the sound for 30% of the price - if you're looking for hifi sound you'll be disappointed, but if you're looking for something small and light, that sounds infinitely better than the speakers built into your average phone or tablet, you can't go wrong
on 9 July 2017
Bought as a gift. The battery lasts really well and the sound is really good for something this size.
on 3 October 2013
I chose this item to link with my pc, ipad and ipods, both via Bluetooth and with the cord provided.
So far it has connected easily to all my devices and performed very well.
I've used it around the house and took it on holiday abroad.
It's very light and portable. It charges fairly quickly.
It suits me just fine.
on 19 July 2013
I bought this as an alternative to a wowee and I cant fault it. The wowee bass is very good but tinny otherwise. The JBL sound is crystal clear and reasonably powerful for its size. The charge lasts for ages, the integral audio cable is genius design, the size is perfect for travel and it comes with its own travel case (which you have to pay extra for with the wowee).
on 25 June 2014
Small BUT bigger than I thought:) great sound - not tinny! Paired with my iPhone within seconds.. Plays loud enough for me and I like it loud! But doesn't blow your head off ... Would deffo recommend.
on 14 July 2014
Had everyone on hols saying where can i get one . Loud enough to fill a decent room plus fits in the palm of your hand ..... excellent little speaker
on 23 April 2013
Have used this speaker for three weeks and like it very much. It is compact and the sound quality is very good. I can recommend this product
on 21 April 2014
I bought this JBL speaker for it's size. I knew JBL had a good reputation but wasn't expecting such clarity and depth. Put it on a wood surface and you'll get even more depth and body. Take it anywhere.........kitchen, outdoors, anywhere you want portable quality sound. Battery charge life is much longer than I expected. Can't fault it at all.
on 10 September 2014
Ordered on Saturday night and got it Monday morning,great service. Bought this after seeing a friend using it. Fantastic little speaker, sound quality great for the size. Ideal if you just want a portable speaker to have in the garden, kitchen etc and very easy to set up. Would recommend this to anybody. For under £25 it's a no brainer.
on 21 April 2014
Excellent little device. Blu tooth works well, I did have some teething problems as I hadn't used blu tooth before And my Windows phone and iPad both stopped working with device. Disconnecting the devices manually solved this problem. The loudspeaker is small and so you can't expect good bass from a portable device like this.