Learn more Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now

on 29 December 2013
I found several possible replacement batteries for my Acer laptop but this was by far the cheapest so I expected some downside but there was none. Delivery was on time and am using the new battery to write this review.
on 18 March 2013
Purchased for use in Acer Aspire 5332. Takes about 2 hrs for a full charge which lasts approximately 1hr 50 mins for low level browsing. Appears fair value although can't yet comment on lifespan - will update at later date .
on 3 September 2015
Fast delivery and secure packaging (although the postman left it outside my front door!)
Very easy to install, battery life is about 2 hours with continuous use. Great price.
on 4 March 2015
Came very quickly it charged up in no time, don't know how long it will last but hey don't know how long the laptop will last either, so am pleased it's giving me full power.
on 3 August 2013
This battery only gave 45 minutes of use. I wasted my money on it. I will now have to buy a new laptop if I wish to use it away from an electrical supply.

Sorry.
on 15 May 2013
Fittede staight in ,no fuss and charged up like a dream, not had any issues. Holds its charge for approx 3 hours of full on use, and for this price you just can't grumble.
on 7 June 2016
Great value for money it was cheaper then other batteries,so was a little worried that it might not be up to scratch.I have had no problems it holds its charge well.
on 17 October 2015
Gives me about 2 hours use of my Acer Aspire 5734Z laptop while disconnected from the main electricity supply. Easy to replace. Good value.
on 24 April 2013
My old laptop has new life! It will hopefully last longer now. Trying to save the pennies and NOT get tempted by an ipad or other tablet!!
on 30 January 2016
Completely useless wouldn't even charge for the 1st time, sent it back for a refund which eventually came through. waste of time