Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Tokio Myers Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

Philips GC024/10 IronCare Water Descale Filter for Ironing

on 10 April 2017
great item filter turns red as is needs changing easy to pour spout great for my steam iron
on 2 December 2015
This totally works! No limescale while I'm using the jug but the cartridges don't last long if you do a lot of ironing in a week.
on 8 December 2014
Use it to fill up by steam generator iron. helps the filter in the iron to last longer. Highly recommended.
on 3 September 2015
So far so good... I live in a really hard water area in London and this has so far stopped my iron from spitting out black crap onto my husbands shirts.
on 9 October 2017
Good water fliter for yhe iron.
on 1 January 2015
When I bought my new Phillips iron for over £100, it came with a strip to test water hardness. Here in Suffolk, my water was as hard as can be. I had been buying three or four irons A YEAR having to chuck them out as they rapidly became completely blocked with calcium deposits. I was disappointed at first to find out I now had to shell out for the jug as well, but what a difference! I can't say I actually LOVE ironing but its a great deal better having a full jet of steam. The down side is that such is the degree of hardness, that each cartridge last only about 2 months BUT I am saving on new irons. I wish I had found out about this product earlier. My tip . watch the cartridge carefully when it turns completely brown change it or your lovely iron will block up again.
on 1 August 2015
good, except needs to be a bit bigger for filling a steam generator iron. Also, the lid won't stay on, but that's a minor issue as it doesn't affect the use of the product.
on 17 April 2015
Delivered as promissed with good comminication of progress
on 24 October 2015