on 28 March 2014
Very nice watch and great value when on special offer. Not sure if I would have paid the full price as it is a lot lighter than expected. Iv got a michael kors watch that feels more substantial. It is swiss quartz though and is a beautiful colour.
on 21 March 2014
Very pleased with my new watch. It was delivered very quickly and was packaged well. A really nice presentation box too!
The pink face is exactly as it is in the picture making it look feminine as the watch is quite large, not dainty, but suits me as I've large hands!
I have had to take it to the shop to have some links removed. Far to big. But not a problem. Already a few people have commented how nice it looks. Very happy with it!
on 21 January 2016
Fantastic watch. I purchased it for myself, after my other VW watch died - honestly, I would say it's quite large for unisex.
I've been wearing the black 'let it rock' one for over a year and love it. Purchased this to replace but found it a little too big.
However, my bf adores it and it looks fabulous on him.
So if you're a lady with small, delicate wrists, beware it may feel a bit too big in the flesh. I've worn other VW unisex watches with no probs but this just didn't work for me. But that's a personal preference

If you're looking for a male sized watch face it's gorgeous. The metallic blue and details (such as the tiny orb on the winder) make it really special. So much so I gave it to my other half rather than return! A beautiful watch with a twist.
on 14 May 2014
Stylish, on trend, fantastic looking watch
I've had loads of compliments, I work in fashion jewellery so I can honestly say 'This was a bargain'
on 8 January 2017
The watch arrived well packed and in a beautiful box, with warranty and all wrapped in plastic film. I love the design, the blue and gold go very well together. It's not too heavy on the wrist and many people noticed it and asked me where I got it from. Please notice that the blue is quite bright, though!
on 10 March 2014
Absol love it.... bought with money given for my birthday as I had seen these on Amazon... and it is gorgeous... just love it :-)
on 28 November 2015
Brought this for my boyfriend.. He loves it! Boxed twice its neat and good quality!
on 21 April 2015
Beautiful watch and a much better price when I bought it than currently available.
on 18 October 2015
Beautiful watch and arrived quickly
on 25 August 2014