on 29 July 2013
Love it. It was the first app I purchased for my Kindle Fire HD and think it's great value. The background images are stunning and the fact you can look up and save destinations from all around the world is really useful.

Can't fault it. Especially as when the Kindle is plugged in you can leave it running as a very pretty clock / barometer.
on 16 November 2014
The best thing sin e sliced bread. Every morning I open it a d look go see what the weather will be. It is the best forecast there is. When I have seen our weather I look up Raiford up Florida to see what my friend is about to have. The satellite view is great and very accurate.I love this app.
on 8 December 2013
The information is detailed and easy to read - but the background images are sheer beauty!
Only criticism is that it shuts down when accessed from the notification screen. And, for some reason it reverts to London rather than using location info.
on 28 June 2015
Wonderful app but it really does go through your battery when while you charge your phone. If you plan to keep it then be prepared to charge your phone more.
on 24 May 2017
Cheap and crap
on 5 October 2017
Very good
on 1 September 2013
I have been using this throughout the summer, and I have a more accurate prediction, and better local information than that supplied by the television or newspapers. It's never an exact science, but I have found this app to be better than most. Like the graphics.
on 14 November 2017
Not bad
on 16 June 2014
If you are looking for accurate weather forcasting I wouldn't bother. This can be wildly inaccurate. It is useful for checking the time around the world and looks pretty, but that's about it.
on 28 February 2014
Pretty good weather app.on.my kindle fire hd. .Not quite the rave review that others have but it is good.and does the job admirably