on 15 April 2014
Really pleased with this cable, so much so I ordered another pair of cables for around the house. Would recommend.
on 23 December 2013
Unable to charge my S3 with this cable, even when the cable isn't moved the phone starts and stops charging continually. Can't debug apps either as the connection keeps being lost. it's as if the cable is snapped inside
on 4 December 2013
Arrived the very next day after I had ordered it, which was an encouraging first sign.

Good secure fit into the base of the phone (Samsung Galaxy Xcover) plus a decent useable length - altogether infinitely better than the God-awful, shoddily-made, poorly-fitting and impossibly short lead I had previously bought from Tesco.
on 14 November 2013
Bought to replace several lost USB cables for an Iphone and a Nexus 7. The long length is ideal for covering distance between the wall socket and your sofa (talking about semi-detached here, not Buckingham Palace). Good price too - suggest you buy several, as the wonderful people in your life will be keen to "share".
on 20 August 2012
Great service very fast delivery . i needed it for the car most leads are not long enough to reach holder on window . does the gob :-)
on 14 September 2013
As described, charges my Nexus 7. It's long. It fits. It's durable and stuff. Does what it says on the tin.
on 12 January 2014
I read the reviews but had to try for myself, its a charger cable how could it not work! It worked on and off for a few weeks but now it won't work at all unless I hold it in the charger port and really push it in. I have a shorter cable which I used to check my phone and the plug but both work fine so its definitely the lead. I'd spend a little more and buy elsewhere, total waste of money. I'm just thankful I didn't pay full price as it was on sale.
on 30 December 2013
it can be use for mobile ,kindle, tablets.
Works for charging and data transfer. Long enough for conecting devices to the tv.
on 6 December 2013
On my previous feedback I gave a negative feedback I now withdraw this and give positive feedback the co couldn't do enough to resolve the problem
on 9 July 2014
Both cables rubbish! Did not work when plugged into my samsung phone indicated charging then immediately stopped charging no matter what I did with the connector it did not constantly charge after attempting charging constantly gave up threw cables away reverted back to samsung charger which charged perfectly. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!