on 19 January 2017
Kept Breaking at the Charge Point Connector.
on 13 October 2016
i am in the process of returning this item as it is incorrectly advertised as for the New Nintendo 3ds/xl and it does not fit
on 29 March 2017
Exactly as described good condition.
on 28 March 2014
Ireceived protector got blue I ordered red dissapointed as i promised her a e to match her consolewhich is red
One person found this helpful
on 22 July 2015
ok but doesn't fit
on 16 December 2014
I bought one of these for my 3DS and ended up having to get a new case as the part that clipped into the top of the 3DS ended up breaking after taking the device out of the case a few times. It was a good case and served its purpose, but be wary that it will break if you take the 3DS out of the case.
on 16 October 2014
It is shown in the picture packaged nicely in a box so I bought one for as one of my sons brithday gifts when it arrived it came loose hanging about in a clear plastic bag, just did not look presentable in fact very shabby i did not have enough time left to replace with another one.
One person found this helpful
on 25 August 2014
I wished they'd made it simpler to choose different colours. I didn't get my desired colour, but great design.