on 19 December 2013
Every Friday in December our office had a Christmas Jumper day. Obviously the louder and crasser the better.... not actually a competition, but there was obviously going to be a winner.
I wore this bad boy on the first Friday in December and it set the bar so low that others in my office conceded that even with three weeks of shopping left, there was no point.... this was so foul it could not be beaten.
In the dark afternoons in December it illuminates the room, and when worn in brightly lit areas, it actually leaves an image burned on to your retina.
This is not for the feint hearted, a true connoisseurs choice.
on 31 October 2013
Great jumper fab quality loads of room in it had to wash it because the wool had a horrible smell to it, but it washed lovely
on 15 September 2014
After a last minute rush to purchase a Christmas jumper last year I was determined to do better in 2014.
When I saw this at a great sale price I swung into action even earlier than I had expected.
I am soooooooooo pleased with my bargain! Lovely jumper with cute robin design and feels warm and cosy although it is made from acrylic (a must for me as I am allergic to wool).
Size wise I ordered the XS and it was quite a generous size but will be fine with jeans and I won't look as if I am wearing someone elses over sized jumper. I am a standard size 8 and about 5ft 3 if that's any help to others who may want to order?
I hate cold weather and winter clothes but I will look forward to wearing this!
Recommended.
on 12 November 2013
Ordered xs which it says on sizing guide is uk 10/12. Jumper arrived and is not this size - I would estimate size 6/8 so much smaller. I am a true size 10 in all shops so sizing is wrong. Not to worry I thought I'll contact seller to let them know and they will exchange. Well no, seller referred me back to Amazon who said it is their standard sizing and I could return and reorder so no option to exchange. What a waste of my time. No interest in checking sizing or making customers happy from either seller or Amazon.

Shame as nice jumper but I will go elsewhere.
on 10 December 2013
My wife purchased this for you know when! Seems reasonable quality and will probably make an annual appearance for a few seasons yet.
on 14 December 2013
Great fit, colour and quality. I have wore and washed it a number of times and am still happy with the quality.
on 29 December 2013
Bought this for my wife who is a size 10. Having read the size guide that stated the "small" size would fit size 8/10 women, I thought this would be fine. It was ridiculously big!! It's baggy on me and I'm a 5'11" man who normally wears medium sized tops. Not good!
on 27 December 2013
The jumper is great - Small is a sensible size for a small woman, the design stands out and it is actually pretty comfortable (I expected itchiness!)

Had significant issues with delayed postage but turned out to be Royal Mail's fault not Amazon's
on 26 December 2013
This jumper was too big I'm a size 8 petite and ordered XS - too big on shoulders, sleeves a bit long and too much room in the body. Had to return mine. Decent quality can buy these cheaper but suspect not as thick.
on 23 December 2013
Its a great jumper. Its light to carry but incredibly warm. I won best xmas jumper award at work recently against dozens of competitors. If you want to go the whole hog for a daft Xmas jumper this is the one :)