on 31 July 2014
Extremely deaf from birth, my Mother-in-Law can now confidently use a mobile phone. Excellent sound - she can even just about use it without her hearing aid, it's that good.

Very simple to use, we have now created a text monster since buying her this phone. She wouldn't now be without it.

It recently didn't recognise the SIM installed, even though the SIM worked on other phones. Both the seller, Hearing Direct and the manufacturer, Geemarc couldn't have been more helpful. Nothing was a problem; a FREEPOST returns address was provided and less than a week later a brand new phone was back in Mother-in-Law's hands and she was up and running again.

And did you know there is a 2 year warranty with this phone?? - Well, there is.
on 23 February 2013
now able to hear on mobile phone, would recommend it for hard of hearing people.Thank you,also you are able to see the letters and numbers
on 25 October 2013
Bought for 90 year old mum when there was a power cut and she had no house phone. Old mobile was no longer loud enough for a hard of hearing person. She finds it easy to use and can hear what people are saying. The ring can be adjusted to be ascending. The 3 buttons are great for quick dial to 3 most important numbers. The buttons are big and easy to use and she loves the big clock display. We have set the alarm to ring for reminder to take medicines. Time between charges is good too. The fact that is a clamshell phone means it is less likely to get damaged in a bag or pocket or have food or drink spilled on it and damaged. Very pleased all round
on 17 October 2013
My dad wears 2 hearing aids and has had phone after phone trying to find one that he can actually hear when it rings and on answering it hear the person on the other end of the phone.

This is a great little phone, loud ring tone, large buttons for calling/texting and it lights up when ringing too.

Good purchase!
on 16 March 2014
This is a great little phone, I love that it is a Clamshell and in red and black.
A Little bit more features than a Doro phone, what I had before and is
simless which means that any sim can go into this phone so you can use any network. Great big buttons so you can see what text you are sending and this phone can be very loud but you can change it very easily to what is comfortable for you. What I don't like about this phone is the battery life. It only lasts for a few days before you need to recharge it again, where with a Doro it stayed charged for weeks. I have since bought another phone where the battery lasts for weeks as it was too frustrating to keep charging every few days.
22 Comments|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 27 September 2014
I purchased this for my aged father and he is coping much better with this phone that previous ones he has used. The ring tone and speaker is much louder enabling him to clearly hear an incoming call and he finds the keypad easy to use because of the large font size and simplicity of the keys.
The only problem he encounters is when he is texting, because he has to remember to double or triple click each number to get the correct letter he requires.
Nevertheless, I would definitely recommend this phone to someone who is old, relatively deaf and/or who's eyesight is failing.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 7 November 2014
Having lost my mobile phone (almost new), I decided on a clam shell model. This is superb, an amplified output which suits my now deafened ears. the ringer is loud and clear and the instruction book very helpful, though I confess I only use it as a phone (not agile enough to text!)
I have one problem: having set up the date as per booklet and okay'ed it, when I return to the main screen I still see an erroneous date (2010! which I cannot change. It really doesn't matter but is slightly annoying.
55 Comments|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 18 September 2013
Easy to use and see buttons etc. No fiddly touch screens. Has all the bits I need with no unnecessary extras
on 28 November 2012
Disappointed does not have 'Predictive Tex-ting' Good very basic phone. Sound is good. There is no bluetooth link to a computer.
on 5 February 2015
My Paarents love this phone and find it very easy to use my mother is thinking of buying one as well even though she is not hard ohearing she finds it very easy and comfortable to use.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse