Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New album - Eminem Shop now Shop now

on 21 June 2016
I have upgraded two PCs from Vista to Windows 7 using disks from this company. Although it takes about 4 hours both updates went smoothly. I did have some trouble installing approximately 250 updates that were required subsequently and in the end installed them in batches of 50 manually which sorted the problem. I would buy from this company again. The PCs seem to run a little quicker with this software.
on 27 January 2015
I wanted this to upgrade from Vista. I received the disc in a few days. It came with the activation/product number on an enclosed card. Installation was trouble free and now I have Windows 7 on my laptop (although that's only because I have some programs which only run on Windows. As soon as they are too old or superseded Windows is in the bin.)
on 22 November 2017
The dvd arrived and worked just great allowing me to dump Windows 10 which seems designed entirely for tablet style touch screens while I want an operating system that works well with regular laptop use.
on 22 April 2017
Just what I needed
on 25 August 2017
Not any good no drivers on it for loading,waste of money,but you will not tell anybody about this ,and this reflects very badly on your company
on 21 May 2014
Very happy with this refurbished copy of Windows 7. Key worked fine and was legible with reading glasses and a magnifying glass. Why Microsoft have to make such important things so tiny, I don't know, but everything was in order and worked first time. Would happily buy a product from this seller again.
on 14 May 2014
Installed on my ancient Dell in a couple of hours; now freed from the nuisance of reminders that XP is unsupported! Product code supplied worked and automatic updating started as soon as I got the wifi dongle working.
Excellent value for money.
on 29 November 2015
Does not work - described as an upgrade to Windows 7 from vista, but is only suitable for a system build. Not as described, and a complete waste of money.
on 5 March 2017
genuine windows 7 upgrade very pleased thanks
on 13 May 2014
I've bought about 9 or 10 of these now. For the price I was expecting a CD-R with the serial scrawled on a Post-It, but it's all kosher - holographic sticker and everything.
Delivery is from Germany, so give it a week or so.