on 18 September 2014
Well made and expensive looking watch with a distinctive face and colour. Be aware however the watch is heavy due to the depth rating and the winder has to be unscrewed first before you can pull it out and adjust the time and date due to the internal seals. Personally I love it. I am going diving in the Caribbean next week and will have no qualms about taking it into the water with me.
on 21 October 2012
I did a fair bit of homework before buying this watch and I am not disappointed. It looks good without being over stated, it really is water proof (I have no intention of going as deep as 200m). It is quite heavy but it feels about right for what it is. The luminous figures on the face and bezel are easily visible all night. It has an excellent double locking clasp and the strap can open right out to go over a wet suit. Unfortunately the bezel is not proud of the glass so it is likely the latter will eventually get scratched. The quality is what one would expect from this maker.
on 25 August 2014
High quality - great accuracy, delighted with it. Looks great to wear as smart or casual, my default favourite watch. I own a Seaforce blue watch with a rubber strap too that looks terrific, but that makes your wrist sweat a bit in hot weather and you're forever cleaning it.
on 19 April 2016
Watch arrived on time and well packaged. It looks good and is well made, solid and easy to read which is what I wanted. However, when I set it up it didn't work. Phoned Amazon and told them I thought the battery was flat and I offered to go and have one put in. They immediately offered me a 10% discount and said if that didn't work I was to send it back and they would refund the whole price. Fortunately it worked and is keeping excellent time. Well done Amazon your service is excellent.
on 12 February 2015
It was a request and my son seems very happy with it.