on 11 April 2016
Finally plucked up the courage to try and install Windows 7 on my PC running Vista. It took 3 or 4 hours to install but so far no problems whatsoever. Would buy again from this supplier.
on 30 August 2017
Great
on 18 December 2016
good fantastic
on 24 July 2014
Excellent does what it said on the box!!!
First class trader great value fast delivery!
on 11 May 2014
I upgraded XP and the instructions were clear and easy. Needed lots of downloads from Microsoft download centre but I selected the urgent ones first and worked my way through the non essentials later ...
on 30 May 2015
I had a problem with the activation code.
I emailed info@stop-computer about it.
Giovanni emailed me back a solution within 30 minutes.
All OK now.

WOW

Many Thanks

Tony
on 18 January 2015
Bought this, but the code didn't work. Told me it couldn't use this code to install the software from the disk.

Seller refunded ... but meant wasted time having to find a copy elsewhere.
on 11 February 2014
I bought this Windows 7 Pro DVD so I could replace Windows XP Pro on my old desktop computer when Microsoft withdraw support for XP. I did not want to risk Windows 8 or pay the full retail price for Windows 7 or 8. The DVD was delivered within a few days by DHL, it was well packaged (not original) with the Microsoft product key sticker attached. The DVD was in good condition and presented no problems while installing.
I decided to refurbish my pc by setting up 3 primary partitions to run XP Pro, Windows 7 Pro and probably Linux. Note you must install XP first because boot files are in a different format now. Windows 7 installed and activated ok but I encountered a problem with the driver for the Intel graphics chip. Intel did not provide a driver after Windows XP and the default driver only gave me low resolution (VGA). After researching various forums I resolved the problem by downloading the latest driver for XP from Dell then setting the compatibility property on the install exe to "run as XP/ run as admin". Windows 7 is still running ok after a month including getting updates from Microsoft.
on 11 January 2014
installed & working well at the moment as a replacement for xp. It seems to have been refurbished very well
on 21 August 2014
Very good value well packaged complete with a guide for installation. Can't fault the purchase