Customer reviews

Colour: Pepper Red|Change
Price:£20.21+ £5.99 shipping

on 19 February 2017
I bought this for carrying my Sony A6000, which fits well.

A small lens and additional lens will squeeze in. Long range lenses however will need to be stored uncoupled and beside the camera. Having just the camera and small lens you can also pop in a few extra bits. On reflection I tend not to use this bag anymore, preferring the capacity of small rucksack. This is probably better served for point and shoot users, for which the bag is more designed towards, hence my 4 stars as it is pretty nice and will offer the protection required.
on 12 January 2015
Very nicely made camera bag as always from L0wepro, bought for my Sony Nex 5-R with standard kit lens. It is a snug fit but that was deliberate. Solid double zips, little card holder pocket in the top flap. Came with shoulder strap and has velcro attachment points too which could come in handy to attach it to rucksack straps or similar maybe.
on 18 April 2017
Great little bag which fits my Sony Alpha 5100 well. Enough space to carry other items should you wish (e.g. not tight fitting). I no longer use this as I've purchased a 55-210 lense which requires a large case to carry.
on 10 August 2017
As with most Lowepro products I have tried the quality is top notch and it's done it's job well, perfect fit for my camera. It's not had the abuse that some might put it through but it's handled a few bumps and bangs with out issue.
on 17 March 2017
This is the fourth Lowepro camera bag we've had for four different sized cameras. This is lightweight and well padded with room for the camera and some small items. It keeps the camera safe from knocks and rain.
on 17 June 2017
All Lowepro products are good and these Dashpoints are no exception. Good quality. Good size. Good value.
on 30 March 2016
Simple bag with plenty of personal attachment options (shoulder strap, belt loop, backpack strap attachment). It holds my Sony A6000 with the 16-50mm kit lens. Probably not anything larger than that. There is a slot for spare memory cards but the one critisism that I would have is that there is no other pocket to safely contain a spare battery. Otherwise it's a good bag!
review image review image
on 30 December 2013
Lowepro bags are very good. They are well priced and give good protection. I bought this on a whim as I want it for the Canon Eos M and one of the reviewers was very adamant that this was not suited for the Eos M. My impression is good, I like the bag. It is understated and looks the part. The Eos M does fit in with the standard 18-55 lens. I wrap the neck strap around the lens and the flash sits on top. Everything is snug but I don't feel that the bag is putting any pressure on the camera or flash. I figure that if you are going for a camera like the Eos M because it is small then you want a bag that is small. I'm happy with my choice.
on 10 July 2015
We have a Canon Powershot SX520, which needed a case. I checked the LowePro website and this case was listed as being a suitable option. A good online price, and no delivery charges made it a "no-brainer" but it was bought unseen! On arrival, I first thought that the case would be too small, but I need not have worried, the camera and case fitted like a glove. It came with an adjustable strap, but it also has a belt loop so that it can be worn on the waist etc. There is room for a memory card, although I have not used this feature. We are very happy with it, it's well made and was good value for what we paid.
on 13 January 2017
I had spent a long time looking for a suitable case for my eosm but had failed miserably. I needed something that was easily portable and always to hand.

The cases I had seen previously were either too big i.e. camera bags, or were retro styled leather, which I didn't like. Consequently, I often left the camera behind when I really should have had it with me - all those missed shots!

I'd given up hope when I viewed this product.

My eosm is a snug fit but I like that. I heeded the advice of another reviewer and I wrap the camera strap around the lens before putting the camera into the case.

If you are looking to transport other kit then this is not for you but if you want to have your camera by your side at all times then this is perfect - and your camera is well protected.

It works for me and it should be good for you too!