on 4 February 2014
I was looking for a pair of headphones I could use indoors (e.g. watching movies, listening to Spotify/iTunes) and I found these ones. When I tried them for the first time, I was very surprised by how good they were.

The sound is very clear, especially the bass, which is a plus.. and you can listen well to pretty much any kind of music. I tried listening to some Rage Against the Machine, Tool and Red Hot Chili Peppers, and although they sounded different compared to other standard headphones I previously owned (mainly because of the enhanced bass sound) they still sounded good.

I was very happy to find out that these were great when listening to hip hop. I listened to a couple of songs by Kendrick Lamar, and I was overjoyed when I was able to hear the instrumentals and the beats with clarity... for hip hop music lovers who don't have enough money for an expensive headphone and pay a lot of attention to beats and instrumentals, this is fantastic!

A few cons: I don't suggest using these while traveling, as they seem quite fragile. I don't suggest putting them in a bag, because they might break. Another con is that you can't fold them, hence they are not very practical (I use them only at home, so this doesn't really affect me). Also, the lack of a cushion on the headband might be an issue for some people.

Overall, these deserve a 4 out of 5, as I was genuinely surprised by the audio quality of these headphones. For this price and brand, these might be the best headphones you can find!
30 people found this helpful
on 16 December 2016
I've only had these since October and the sound has gone out in one ear, and they haven't been used much at all. The sound isn't that great either, but I just wanted something to keep outside noise out, and that works ok. I still have a pair of Philips in ear ones and they're working fine. I've had them for years. Don't think I kept the box or anything, so I guess I've lost out.
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 9 January 2017
Brought this back in July 2016 worked well for a few months then noticed sound cutting out here and there. We only use them for Flights and occasionally at home. Not excessively used. They now cut out regularly and are unusable.
I know they are on the cheaper scale but I would still want them to last more that 6months.

Not amused
on 5 January 2015
Fantastic!!! Brilliant sound soft comfortable padded over the ears,i have a small head most headphones slip of but these are a perfect fit easily adjustable, the lead is long enough to watch my kindle on, really pleased I ordered them, the sound is like being in a cinema brilliant for the money totally impressed
3 people found this helpful
on 14 April 2016
Excellent, I have had mine for about 2 years, and bought another 3 for the kids.
The sound quality is decent and they are robust, taken some abuse and fit over my huge head. The kids ones are the same as mine and fit comfortably over their smaller heads, so they adjust well and keep a firm hold on the Napper, regardless of age.
on 7 April 2014
I usually heard a lot music with my mp3 and I always put the headphones in all places, backpacks, handbags, under the bed, I use them for run...everywhere. I have had them for months and they're still working very well, the sounds is good, they're comfortable and the resistance is very good. I'm very happy with them, good sound quality and long life, perfect.
7 people found this helpful
on 7 January 2014
The headphones are comfortable and a good sound quality. Great colour too of course. The only slight drawback is the length of the cable, it is very short. I did read the description but it is very hard to envisage until you actually receive them.
5 people found this helpful
on 17 February 2016
Very pleased with these headphones at this price, they appear substantial, are comfortable to wear and have reasonable sound reproduction, ideal for general use. You can't expect them to compare with £150+ Sennheiser's, but for wearing about the house or for the kids in the car I think they are very good value for money.
on 21 November 2016
Awesome sound for the price!

not the sleekist looking headphones but for just general music listening in the library or at home they are a wonder. Very comfy for how cheap they were as well!

Very happy with the purchase as they work with consoles too if you want some intense sounds while you game.
on 18 January 2014
Got these for my 7 year old as part of his Christmas presents and they fit fine (they do fit an adult comfortably got purple ones for my daughter). He has worn them regularly since then and has never complained about them so for price etc they have been a hit. Only thing I would say is they are orange in colour.
2 people found this helpful