on 9 February 2016
Most dissatisfied with this delivery of coffee. Note attached photograph-it is self explanatory. The milk pods were ??? empty or just didnt work properly. I have put one of the usual coffees beside the faulty ones ( in photograph). I have been using this product for quite some time and am most disappointed. Do you have a problem with new milk pods?
review imagereview image
11 Comment| 31 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 14 March 2016
I have been receiving these for some time now(the old version) and the price and quality was actually 5 Stars. Unfortunately Tassimo has changed the product and increased the price so its no longer a delight to drink and as expensive as in the stores. Ugghh.
on 29 December 2015
I've had my machine for a couple of years. Had the Costa Latte on monthyl spend and save. Couldn't have been happier. Since they've changed the pods to the smaller version the coffee tastes bitter, there is no froth and it leaks out into my machine everywhere! I've seen so many other people having the same problem on their FB page and here but they apparently 'have no future plans to change the product again' which spells disaster for us previously loyal buyers. Watch other brands have a surge in sales from people changing to another machine. Such a shame.
on 28 January 2016
Since Tassimo decided to change the recipe for this product I have stopped buying it. Obviously they have sacrificed taste for saving on packaging. Total waste of money purchasing this item, luckily I cancelled the order before it arrived. Coffee making machine has now been downgraded to the back of the cupboard.
on 21 November 2017
I Tried about 5 pods 4 exploded in the Tassimo, only one worked. These are the thin milk pods, I have shaken them as instructed, but each time I run them through the Tassimo the pod leaks and is covered in milk and needs a clean 'big clean'. Unless this is fixed I shall not be buying any more. I bought a large pack of five times sixteen discs that's a lot of wast and is very disappointing. It appears the outlet of the pod clogs up just after the pump runs and then pressure builds, but no milk comes out, a couple of seconds later the pod expands (you can hear it) then all the milk just runs out from the pod clamp over everything. Note: All other types of disc work fine in both of my Tassimo machines.
on 17 December 2015
Tassimo have changened the formula of the creamer, which has dropped by half it's original size. That tells me, that it's no longer the creamer as we know and loved! The change has resullted in a poor quality product with a terrible chemically taste. I have ditched my two tassimo machines and replaced them with nespresso now.
on 14 October 2015
The new and improved? Ha ha! They are absolutely vile. Nothing like the old latte pods. Tassimo should be hanging their heads in shame at trying to deceive customers with a low grade product at premium price. I am sure Costa will not let their name be associated with this rubbish for much longer. Avoid at all costs!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 11 September 2017
Excellent. A perfect Costa Latte from Tassimo. Good creamer (which gives a nice top crema too) and nice, strong, rounded espresso - together make a lovely, long, Latte (a really good sized drink). Each individual pack has 16 pods - 8 creamer and 8 espresso for Latte - so 8 Lattes in total. This is a bulk pack of 5 individual packs ( total 80 pods and 40 Lattes) at a really competitive price from Amazon. Use by dates are excellent too. Well presented, well packaged with excellent Amazon delivery.
on 5 December 2017
I have been using this product for a few years now, and have never had cause for complaint...... however !..... I recently purchased a 5 x 8 servings box and have found the milks are all faulty - every time I use one there seems to be an pressure build up causing the pack to “explode”. I’ve tried other seemingly identical except for the number, “costa latte milks” and they’re fine - so it is definitely this batch of milks, all of which have the number 10026496 next to where it says ((shake)).The coffees are fine but I would expect a replace batch of milks!
on 1 December 2015
Further to my review of yesterday, I have telephoned Tassimo Customer Support. To my surprise the Agent assured me that"only the preparation has changed" and was surprised by my complaint. The change is however, permanent, so we will have to find alternatives.
Like the reviewers below we could not understand the deterioration in the last Latte order. We cleaned our machine with no improvement. Even worse on examining the packet everything says Costa Latte until you get the pod out of the packet which says Latte Macchiato. on the milk.q
I consider this extremely poor tactics which will lose Tassimo a lot of loyal customers. Whoever is responsible for this policy should answer for it.