on 19 February 2018
I am in general a fan of Tassimo Products and especially the Costa Latte. It also has a slightly larger Cup size which is something people should be aware of when purchasing any Tassimo Product as you may, like Cappuccino, end up with a smaller cup for the same price. Tip for Americano is to go with the Grande Kenco instead of the regular Costa Americano as the cup sizes are quite different.

I have bought product from Amazon directly and also from Tassimo Directly. All the pros point to buying from Amazon for their customer service and ability to solve the issues that can come with these products. Tassimo, direct, are a pain and want items return at your cost before they will consider a quality fault and only provide vouchers to use in your local supermarket which both confuses the supermarket as they haven't seen them(needing managers to call to the till) and also the last 2 they sent were out of date.

The following is why I give the product a 3* because they can be prone to problems. The main problem can be an inability to be properly sealed on the top of the individual pod and has mostly over 2 years only ever affected the Latte MILK. It means that there is a build up of pressure and then a pop and you lose the pressure needed to extract the milk correctly and with any of the froth. Sometimes you will find that the silver foil on the top doesn't line up correctly so the barcode cannot be read.

Amazon CS will solve the issue immediately without the return of the product(they don't accept grocery returns) which will help but otherwise it's a nuisance wondering will todays Pod burst which also causes a bit of a mess on the machine. I am on my 2nd machine at home(got 2 years from the Vivy, one the T75 now) and have one at work in the office and all the machines performed the same so it's the Pods fault as confirmed by Tassimo themselves.
on 1 December 2015
Further to my review of yesterday, I have telephoned Tassimo Customer Support. To my surprise the Agent assured me that"only the preparation has changed" and was surprised by my complaint. The change is however, permanent, so we will have to find alternatives.
Like the reviewers below we could not understand the deterioration in the last Latte order. We cleaned our machine with no improvement. Even worse on examining the packet everything says Costa Latte until you get the pod out of the packet which says Latte Macchiato. on the milk.q
I consider this extremely poor tactics which will lose Tassimo a lot of loyal customers. Whoever is responsible for this policy should answer for it.
6 people found this helpful
on 6 March 2016
Well well price has gone up again..and the new milk is chap. Has tassimo got a fascination to go out of business.why have Costa and all the other major companies put their name on this poor product.my tassimo coffee maker has gone to the dust bin.tassimo rip...
7 people found this helpful
on 16 February 2016
please, please, please let us have the original creamer recipe back. Why oh why when we are a nation with ever growing waist lines would you as a , we love all the coffee, just not the milk. .large organisation choose to only offer a product with added sugar, where is your sense of responsibility
7 people found this helpful
on 18 November 2015
smaller milk pods supposed to be silkier and creamier but it just isn't. the froth goes flat almost instantly so it just an expensive flat white coffee. such a shame because it went from being in my view one of the nicest to the worst coffee because they messed with it to save a few pennys.
shame on you costa
8 people found this helpful
on 5 March 2016
Horrible compared to the old recipe. Tried 3 and threw the rest away. Milk is very artificial and no way is it ' creamer from milk'. Might as well put evaporated milk in it.
6 people found this helpful
on 2 November 2017
I normally buy my Tassimo latte coffee on subscribe and save but my last packet of the milk/creamer 6 out of the 8 burst in my coffee maker. I recently bought a second coffee maker as i thought mine was faulty but it's not as it happens in both of them. I truly love the latte when i'm not wasting so much money on a new machine and dud pods. I've read this is happening to other people it's really a waste of money
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 22 January 2018
I buy in bulk so have wasted a lot of money as these milk pods do not work properly in my new T40 machine. The pods squirt milk in all directions meaning you need 2 or 3 to make one drink. I've complained to Tassimo who gave me a phone number to call that's always engaged. I emailed the information they required but they haven't replied despite my sending a reminder
review imagereview image
on 2 December 2015
Now shipping the new recipe with the smaller milk disks. It is now a very inferior to the old style. I have cancelled my subscription to these pods.
8 people found this helpful
on 31 October 2017
WARNING Serious Safety Issue: The last two batches that I have purchased have contained milk dics that explode in the machine forcing hot milk and water to spray out. I wonder where Amazon and Costa stand should some unfortunate adult or child get seriously scalded? If you use these discs please bear this issue in mind. The problem is not my machine as the same batches have been tried on a different machine resulting in the same issue so I can only presume that a quality control issue or manufacturing change is causing the problem. This issue will be brought to the attention of Amazon and Costa.
2 people found this helpful