Customer reviews

on 15 November 2013
The coffee is a little on the weak side. I have also noticed that many supermarkets had initially stocked this and now no longer do. (probably as there are better alternatives.)

I had found I had to use more coffee to get an acceptable cup of coffee. So although cheaper than the best coffee Illy Espresso Medium Roast Ground Coffee 250 g you do have to use more.

However, the price and subscribe and save options are good if this is your preferred beverage of choice.
22 Comments|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 5 June 2014
I didn't realise I was buying a pack of 6, and do you know? .......I'm managing to get through them just fine!
Absolutely lovely
on 24 November 2013
love it - very competitive pricing and taste and this is great for those who love costa filter coffee aftertaste.
on 13 March 2016
Great tested. ..sensation aromas. ..for sure I reorder. ...!!!
I recommend this for frends. ..!!!
on 25 July 2013
Really like this coffee always looking forward to my morning coffee and any other time of the day I love it
on 6 June 2014
Great coffee ..great value .A really nice drink both my wife enjoy and use daily .We still feel it is a treat having such a high quality coffee and were extremely disappointed when we received notification we could no longer get it on our regular Subscribe and Save order .I cannot believe Amazon failed to use it's buying power ??
on 18 October 2015
Great item
on 21 March 2013
Meet the costa coffee !
I wish to item available in Kuwait