Customer reviews

Sinister [Blu-ray]
Format: Blu-ray|Change

on 12 October 2013
It's a fun scary movie to watch with your mates. The plot is pretty good and the scares just keep on coming. I also recommend 'Insidous', 'The Purge' and 'The Conjuring'.
on 18 February 2015
Scary enough and Ethan Hawke is always very watchable. Builds up nicely but I thought the Big Bad was a bit lame and guessed most of plot in the first ten minutes.
on 12 August 2015
I love horror and it's not often one comes out that I really enjoy but I really enjoyed this one and look forward to the second one coming out 😃thank you Amazon.
on 3 September 2013
Very unique horror film, great and interesting story line, spooky story but not very jumpy. If you have some spare cash definitely buy it, sure you will enjoy it
on 3 May 2016
This is brilliant. Exciting,, creepy and very clever. As I horror fan I recommend this to all. The writers deserve great credit for this very original film.
on 4 August 2014
Really good horror film. I can't give it 5 stars, as something was missing that I can't put my finger on. Still worth a watch and Definitely worth 4 stars.
on 29 November 2013
Thoroughly enjoyed this film. Not for the faint hearted, lots of jumpy moments! If you enjoy a good scare with an interesting plot line go for this one!
on 28 December 2016
It takes a lot to scare me and I can't say this movie terrified me but it definitely gave me the creeps at times. Worth watching on a dark, rainy night.
on 2 January 2015
Not a bad film, but more eerie than actually scary. Some good acting from Ethan Hawke, but it did tend to drag a little/was a bit repetitive in places.
on 18 January 2016
It is what it says on the tin- Sinister! Don't watch if you've got a nervous disposition, it's very jumpy! Good film, will give the sequel a try.