Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

• 1

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 30 August 2012
Loved it - reminds me of relaxing in rural Spain, car drives, the smell of olives, beautiful food, - its really good, bit of everything for every kind of listener to which we can all relate. I used to listen to Julio in my teens as my Mum collected every album and did not understand the theme at all. Now an adult I appreciate the softness and delicacy of this man's vocals and his ability to arouse a heart string or two in many of us middle agers. Whether it be prison sentence marriages, lonely Spinsters, nuns and such like. We all love Julio and would relish in our own copy (money included). Well its got to be better than sitting in the rain at Wimbledon or curry night at the local. I wouldn't refuse an evening with him and his music anyway while he serenades me with 'Starry night' - oh to dream people - to dream!!!!! Such love !!!!
on 1 November 2015
Having seen Julio live in Sitges in the mid seventies I have collected all his albums since then, except for a few of the foreign language ones that are repeats of English versions. His voice brings back happy memories of holidays all over Europe because his music is played everywhere particularly around the meditteranean. This collection contains many new versions of favourite tracks which makes them sound as though they were all recorded in the same period. Definitely worth getting.
on 25 August 2012
you know you love it even if you dont understand the lingo !
sexy easy listening music for the masses-Fanx Julio
on 11 March 2013
Actually bought this as a present for my father. However, Julio does have a superb crooner voice in English and Spanish. All the greats are here. Good value. It would have been a double CD I assume, one in Spanish and one in English. Nice easy to listen to.
on 30 December 2012
This is such a soothing CD to listen to. I would definitely recommend it to Julio Iglesias fans and maybe even to people who think they don't like him. I like the fact that there is such a good mix of songs.
on 15 September 2012
this cd has a brilliant choice of songs. Julio's voice is as good as ever, great for easy listening in the car.
on 19 September 2012
I AM A LONG-STANDING JULIO FAN AND PLAYED HIM ALMOST CONSTANTLY IN MY CAR (IN THE ERA OF TAPES!) - SO WAS DELIGHTED WHEN I HEARD HIM PROMOTING HIS GREATEST HITS COLLECTION AND IMMEDIATELY ORDERED.

ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT AND WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE. ESPECIALLY LIKE THE ARTISTS SUCH AS DOLLY PARTON AND STEVIE WONDER WHO PARTICIPATE IN THE DUETS WITH JULIO. THE SOUND QUALITY OF THIS PRODUCTION IS FIVE STAR. ITS GOING TO HAVE A LOT OF AIR TIME WITH ME.

AMAZON SERVICE EXCELLENT!
on 13 May 2014
It has all his best hits and is true easy listening. It is a very good album. The family really enjoyed it.
on 25 September 2012
I purchased this after seeing it appear as a advert on the television, but i have got to say i was really disappointed with it.In fact i put it on to listen to whilst doing my housework, and the songs made me feel so misrable i had to turn it off half way through!.Unfortunately not how i remember him. A waste of money!!!
on 28 July 2014
Great buy - the wife loves it!