Customer reviews

Colour: Satin|Change

on 9 May 2016
I had a lot of trouble fitting this shower, but now that it is up it works well, and runs quietly. I bought this as a replacement for our old Triton Power shower. Unfortunately the hot and cold feed are on opposite sides to how they were on the old one, which meant I had to do some re-plumbing. Then the push in elbow fittings provided with the shower did not seal, no matter what I did. I bought some copper elbow and pipe and tried these. They were better but there was still a continual drip. The only solution was to wrap PTFE tape round the ends of the pipe - then push them into the fittings on the shower. Then once I started the shower the motor seemed to hunt continuously - seems I did not prime it enough! You have to plug in a special link on the control panel and run it for a few minutes to prime the shower - you need to run this for a good 5 minutes. Once all this was sorted the shower runs fine - lots of power, and a good temp range.
on 3 March 2017
I bought 2 off these. I worked and one didn't. It needed an engineers visit to replace the motor that took about 3 weeks. The look good, but I think my old Bristains were more powerful and a little quieter. Also the little cover on the temperature knob comes off. Had to use blue tack to stick them on! The shower head is quite big so its more like heavy rain than water jets when your in the shower.
on 26 February 2017
Ive had a few power showers in my time :) this is the king of them all and comes with 90 degree pushfits to slip into wall
Very well made and you can cut sheet steel with the jets
on 2 August 2017
DO NOT BUY bought item had it installed by a registered plumber working ok then no hot water call plumber he looked at the plumbing to the shower all ok was advised it was the shower that was faulty.No problem as it was within the 30 day amazon return policy went through the return process and 2 days later a new replacement shower arrived which was replaced by the plumber all working ok could not be happier with amazon.Just over a month later the replacement shower has got the same fault as the first shower but as it has gone over amazon's 30 return policy I cannot return for a refund which I would have preferred as the shower has issue's with the same recurring faults.
on 23 November 2016
Very good
review image
on 17 March 2017
Shower fitted OK and is working well. I had to contact the manufacturers over a control switch but they were very helpful and supplied the part free of charge.
on 30 April 2017
I bought this to replace a previous shower which had broken. The heat setting is easy to set or change and the simple on off button provides a great shower. If you like a gentle or hard shower it's easy to turn up or down the water flow. I am very pleased with this shower.
on 13 March 2017
This shower replaced an identical one where the motor burnt out after 11 years. The new shower is working fine
on 29 May 2017
Great power shower, although bit noisy than our previous shower but this one came at 1/4th the price for what we paid on branded shower few years, highly recommended. Hope it will last for few years. We had to fork out extra 80 quids on electrician due to our internal wiring fault on top of what the plumber charged us to do the fittings. Overall cost was bit on a higher side.
on 30 June 2017
Does the job.
Replaced the exact same i had which broke.
Fairly noisy but does the job and looks smart.