Customer reviews

on 14 May 2017
Appear to be very good although I have not used them yet
on 1 March 2015
Really useful and nice to know my surfboards will not be easily stolen by an opportunist thief. The reason I only give 4 stars is the quality of the key and lock barrel. The straps are very solid, the lock ratchet is clearly good quality but the key is very flimsy. It is very easy to bend. The lock barrel is snatchy and needed a good squirt of PTFE lubricant to smooth it out. The price is for a premium product but one "key part" of it is far from premium. But it is very good, with a simple and effective design. To the best of my knowledge, it has no direct competition.
on 25 July 2013
These will be used to strap my suitcase to the luggage rack of my Morgan Car. I can find nothing else that will remotely compete with the level of security provided by Kanulock.
on 5 September 2014
VERY handy to secure my soft luggage roll (and a back pack) onto the Harley rear fender rack during a 2,000-mile 2-week trip through the Pyrenees; straps are appropriately thick (e.g. strong) and a good width, and the lockable latch gave me peace of mind if I left the packed-up bike to walk around a town I was visiting; straps were a good length, too (I got the 2.5m-long 'green' ones for my FXDF); very happy with these! Every touring biker (without hard saddle bags) should have a pair!
on 5 July 2014
Bought to secure luggage on traditional sports car luggage rack. Does the job and will deter all but the most determined thief
on 2 June 2015
These straps are top quality and I am very pleased with them.
As I spend quite a bit of time at the beach it is wise to lubricate the locking mechanism occasionally.
Do that and these straps will last for years.
on 16 January 2014
Arrived promptly . Love the product . Well made . Very easy to use . Purchased the 4 metre so plenty to go at
on 3 March 2015
Appears to be good for its look and strength. Not used yet however. Will review at a later date.
on 13 February 2016
Exactly as described. Great for strapping down ski boxes
on 11 February 2015
Product as described, seller ok.Package can be improved.