on 27 April 2013
I am not very experienced with computers so was dreading the prospect of connecting the printer no need to worry still not sure how I did it but just followed instructions and it worked first wi- fi printer and I love it
I have had epson before and found it very reliable and not disappointed this time small and compact with all you need.
I have used the printer and the scanner never had scanner before and did not even ask for help to use it just followed instructions have not printed photos yet that will take me a while to work out but overall very pleased with printer the price was excellent for the quality of the product
on 20 May 2013
A very compact printer. For me a computer illiterate it was so easy to connect to the internet. Very slow in transfering data from the lap top to the printing. Printing photo's is very slow BUT the final result is better than the other printers I have had. The four star is given because it is slow..
on 22 October 2014
excellent
on 15 May 2013
Exceptional value for money, prints double sided, A3 and photos, good quality, easy to set up, can't fault at the moment but only used for home use, not used daily but no reason to think that it couldn't cope with heavy use.
on 26 June 2013
this is one of the best printers i have had so far. Took a while to get it to connect to the network but works a treat now. Printing quality is great...what more can i ask for. Super printer at a super price. *****
on 10 May 2013
A very good buy and appears easy to use, however the box had several tears in the cardboard which caused me concern until the printer was set up and working. I would recommend it to anyone wanting to buy one.
on 26 April 2013
Excellent small printer for home use good clear print and clear photos. Prints fairly quickly for small printer. I bought to replace older Epson printer and if it lasts as long will be very good.
on 27 April 2013
Quick delivery. Honest description. And good value!! I saw the rate and it was true so I'm leaving the rate too. It may be important some one who is looking for this.
on 26 May 2013
I liked my new printer as good as my old one and with WI FI it meant I didnt have cables everywhere. I would recommend it to all my friends
on 19 May 2013
Good printer
Affordable offices solution, cheap ink, easy to use, compact would definately recommend. No problems with product so far