on 15 June 2017
Absolutely gorgeous and brilliant customer service - thanks - will definitely shop with you again.
on 6 December 2015
Broke after few uses cheep I'd avoid
on 21 February 2017
I love it, it's small and dainty NOT in your face, plus good quality I have to say, I've had a few ' oh that's nice comments' from friends and family.
on 19 May 2016
Love it ! It's great would recommend
on 26 May 2015
Wow I didn't expect the necklace to be that thin and the letter that small .. hehe . but i still love it !! it's awesome . it comes very fast and sooner than I expected. ..just few days.
review image
on 7 April 2017
Item arrived in a couple of days, well before the expected date. Packaged well in a lovely gift box complete with care instructions. The name pendant itself is made of sturdy material, thick enough that i'm not worried about it bending or breaking. Would be perfect as a gift but this one's for me! :)
on 30 July 2017
Good postage speed. Although the capital T really looks like a J in italic style, quite disappointed
on 5 December 2015
Oh my word this necklace is absolutely stunning. I don't normally write reviews but had to say how gorgeous this is. Excellent value for money. BUY BUY BUY!!!
on 11 June 2013
Wow! I received this item two days after I ordered it and it's gorgeous! I got it for my sister as she has always wanted one. Now I want one too! Would definitely recommend:)
on 16 April 2013
The necklace came very quickly in a sweet gift box and the recipient is absolutely delighted! It appeared to be well made and of good quality.