Customer reviews

on 9 September 2012
Game of Thrones is a vast and rich TV show which spawns a whole lot of thoughts and theories. For such a mass to be presented not only coherently but also accessibly is a praiseworthy achievement indeed. The author's interpretation of one of the greatest stories of our time is informed, thoughtful and extremely enjoyable. This collection of essays was a great companion to my second viewing of GoT season 2, and I'd recommend it and its predecessor Game of Thrones Season One Essays to any Thrones fan who wishes to enjoy the show at the intellectual level it deserves. Valar morghulis.
on 26 April 2014
It was great fun comparing what I felt on watching each episode with the views of the author. I look forward to seeing a similar volume on series 3. Please do not disappoint us!!