on 11 August 2013
There's a good range of sizes, they don't break easily, good ware, worth the money. They came through the post quickly. Just make sure you keep them in their size sets. I tied a hairband around each 'bundle' of needles to make sure I didn't get the sizes mixed up, seeing as it doesn't say it on the needles themselves.
17 people found this helpful
on 26 March 2014
I bought these double-pointed needles to begin some knitting projects, and as I was unsure I'd enjoy knitting in the round, decided to buy this inexpensive set to start with.

The size of these needles comes etched on each one, but in some occasions one can't read the numbers because they're too faded, so it's not for someone who might have trouble keeping each set apart from the others. They also tend to bend a little after some use, which I didn't find problematic, but someone else might.
The tips of some needles aren't completely smooth, and although the ones I used didn't prove a problem with thread snagging, I can't promise all of them will be the same.

All in all, a good set to sink your teeth into if you're just beginning and want to try knitting in the round, but by all means switch to something a bit better when you can. I know I will.
VINE VOICEon 7 September 2014
For the price, these needles are decent enough and a cheap enough way to ensure that you have the right size needle for any kind of project. However, be careful of the smaller sizes. They seem quite bendy and I managed to snap one of the 2.0mm ones whilst using it. However, this isn't a problem for the larger sizes and I believe this would likely happen with any thin bamboo needles. So, for me, this is still a pretty good deal and I'm going to buy some of the smaller sized needles in metal to make up my collection.
on 29 November 2013
lovely set. I have been building my Bamboo needle as I have found them so nice to use. Sometimes with the very thin one I worry that I might snap one - but I havent yet. I purchased a set of these with 4 of each size. I like them so much I have also purchased a larger set with 5 needles in each size. pprepared for every possible project now. Love these - great price,
on 12 February 2014
I couldn't find any double ended knitting needles in the sizes I required in my area so resorted to Amazon. I have never had bamboo knitting needles before but they do the job and it is good to have all sizes covered in case i need them in the future. They do come all the way from China so delivery takes a few days. They are a good product and I would recommend them.
on 4 April 2013
The thing with bamboo needles is they break and they r not slippery. So it s better if you have a nice case to put them away and for works that need to stick to the needle a bit. It s usually the case when u use double pointed. So these are perfect. I love them. They took some time to arrive but i was informed. They work great on my santa hats. If you dont know how to use them check on youtube.
on 17 February 2014
Unbelievable value for money! Very good product, I've only used the 4mm & 5mm sets, but I think the others are just as good. The 2mm ones are very very thin, so not really sure they would hold up to heavy use but the whole set is a lot cheaper than the metal alternative and environment friendly too!
One person found this helpful
on 25 December 2013
A lovely set of double pointed needles. Nice and light and don't slip out of the knitting when knitting in the round. Not rough at all and are warm in the hands unlike metal needles. I didn't have a couple of the sizes so this set filled in the gaps nicely. Much cheaper than buying individual sizes.
One person found this helpful
on 1 September 2017
For the price very pleased with the item and the speed in which they came
on 28 September 2014
Very good value and kinder to my hands than metal needles. they improve with use as at first the stitches do not slide easily along them, maybe a tiny amount of polish would help but have yet to try this and care would be needed that it did not get onto the wool.