on 25 July 2012
Great introduction and foundation for creating and using Pinterest to build your presence online. Some great handy tips too about using keywords and getting more people to re-pin your pins. This book proves you can get loads of traffic from Pinterest with little effort.
on 22 September 2012
I wanted to get my head round Pinterest so I could use it to help my business. It did help me to understand what it did but I was still confused about exactly how to use it, but after that I was determined that I should understand and use it and I perservered until I made it work for me. Now I do use it all the time and will read it again now as a refresher beofre I do my short social media for business presentation. People use and interpret social media in different ways and Pinterest is no exception.
on 20 August 2013
Useful wee book, liked that it was short and not all wordy, made it easy to understand. I am a bit of a Pinterest Addict, I'm going to tell my daughter about this book as she does a bit of photography and she can share her pics about more. ThankYou
on 1 August 2012
A good, informative read and I got mine free! I dipped into it last night, having already requested an invitation to join Pinterest and I started pinning today. Highly recommended if you want to avoid pitfalls. I intend to read the entire book before I make additional Pins.
on 25 July 2012
I am just getting started with Pinterest and this is great information for the first time business user to help them get established. Thank you for taking the time to put this together and sharing it.
on 20 March 2014
I have a background in web design and marketing and have been playing around with Pinterest over the last month. But the hour spent reading this guide gave me some awesome shortcuts and tips that I probably wouldn't have picked up through trial and error.

I recommend this book to Pinterest newbies to really get a clear sense of what this social media powerhouse is all about!

One thing I would say is that it would have been good to have some more case studies and ideas on what content to share.
on 15 April 2015
An absolute waste of money. A few tips gets you through 50% of the book. Its shameful that rubbish like this is allowed. I can only guess that the people giving this book the thumbs up must be connected.
on 26 July 2012
Easy to understand & follow. Love the screenshots to demonstrate points (though pretty difficult to read on my iPhone kindle app!).
on 27 July 2012
Great book, you actually get a free bonus as an MP3 download as well.

Brilliant start to Pinterest. It also gives you some advanced marketing ideas that you can take away and expand on
on 27 July 2012
This book, albeit short, contains much useful information in its well thought out pages. If you are seeking a good starter guide to using Pinterest effectively, this is the book for you.