Customer reviews

on 28 December 2012
I have found this really easy to use, I was worried I would not be able to use it very well as I am only 4ft 11, but found it has been fine, much easier than the baby carrier I got from a shop. So quick to put on and baby is nice and secure.
on 14 October 2013
This mei tai is great value for money and a safe way to carry your baby unlike forward facing carriers off the high street. Pocket is handy too I love mine :)
on 5 July 2015
bought this for my new grandson found it was okay but my daughter in law found it a bit difficult to use
on 26 January 2015
Absolutely perfect!
I bought this so I didn't have to drag a buggy on the train so I could see my mum. As I wouldn't be able to push a buggy and carry a suitcase.
I found it very comfortable to wear and my little baby girl loves it because she can look around as she is a nosey little thing:p
I would definitely recommend this to any mum who wants convenience when travelling on a train:)

See one answered question