on 16 March 2013
A book to keep the midnight oil suppliers solvent.
Not exactly Shakespear, but I enjoyed reading it at the end of the day.
on 20 March 2013
written with a good feel for the characters -recommend -this is set in original series era and is mostly accurate in tone
on 9 November 2016
Nice cover, and a story inside it that does not let the reader down. What else can I say? The Devil in the Dark is my favourite Star Trek episode, so the prospect of reading more about the Horta was something I both looked forward to and was slightly apprehensive about. Well, that might be too strong a word, but I didn't want to dislike this book, you know? I wanted it to be good. And it is.Thank you, Tony Daniel, may you Live Long and Prosper.
on 24 April 2013
Fantastic read enjoyed it immensely some surprising twist's and turn's. I thought the Horta to be an inspirational idea, what to hear some more from them. As some are going to star fleet academy it will be interesting to hear how that goes.
on 27 February 2013
The Devil In The Dark is one if my favourite Star Trek episodes,and I'm delighted to say that Devil's Bargain is a real treat - this is one of the best Trek novels I've read. A must read for all Trek fans!
on 20 June 2016
As a Treki, this book satisfies